Nothing To Lose When You're Gone

Sotaar Sanders is an amateur secretary who hates her job as much as she hates Caitlyn Jenner.
Just like every cliché story, she meets the annoying, devil of a boss who does nothing but irk the hell out of her.

To make the story even more cliché, they fall in love.

Unfortunately, there's no happy ever after for these two because just at the end of it all, Sotaar pulls a stunt that leaves everyone in shock...

            ...some don't even live to tell the story.

Starring: Gugu Mbatha-Raw,
Dan Stevens, Sasha Pieterse, Janel Parrish, Julian Morris...

A/N
A new story.
Eventhough I doubt that anyone would ever plagiarize my story I guess I have to lay it all down:
I wrote this book with care and I spent a lot of time trying to make it close to perfect and it would really break my heart if anyone copied anything from it.

*All the names in my book are a combination of some of my favourite names and surnames so it may or may not coincide with other people's names.
There's nothing new under the sun.

I decided to give all my characters faces. Although I'm giving you complete freedom to come up with your own faces. Let your imagination run wild!

I don't really know what category this story is in.
In the beginning I put it in the Mystery/thriller category.
But subsequently I realised the label was way above my standard.

Give me a chance. Read this book.

It's an emotional rollercoaster and people who have been abused can relate to it.

No, this story does not relate in any way to me.

Gaah if you've read this far it only means you're totally on board.
Thank you for your time!
                                    -AB