Chapter 3: Big Lights,Even Bigger City

10 hours later (since I stopped to take a quick nap)  I finally arrived in New York City.  It was midway through the afternoon and the streets we're still crowded with cars and the sidewalks we're filled with people. Everyone looked like they we're in a hurry.  Horns we're honking and I heard screams of profanity.  Well ,I said to myself, This is my new home.  I recalculated my GPS so that it could guide me to my dorm.  I arrived at my dorm quicker than expected. "Well that's wasn't too bad. " I pulled up in front of this old brick building and got out and stretched my legs. There was a few students walking around. I decided to go check out my room first before unpacking all of my belongings. I walked inside and was greeted by the dorm monitor.  "Hey my name is Joey who are you?"I'm Faith and I just started here." "Hello, Faith welcome to Parsons. Can I help you find your room? " "Actually yes, I'm a little lost" "Well follow me to my office so I can get my clipboard. "I slowly followed her to her office as she got her clipboard with all the room assignments on it." "Okay, it looks like you are in room 312 rooming with..... Ooo Bianca Smith."" What's the ooo for? " "Oh, no reason I'm sure everything will be fine" "Right this way." I hesitated for a second because I could only imagine what that meant.I hope she wasn't a trouble maker because I was so over that high school drama. I hope she's nice and I wonder what the room looks like..I wonder if she's already chosen her side of the room.  What kind of decor will she have? Are we allowed to have decor?  I got so lost in my thoughts that I looked up and I had lost Joey.  "Where did she go? "  I walked a few more feet and realized that I had indeed lost her so I decided to just follow the room numbers until I came upon 312. Alright, here goes nothing.