Chapter 18: Studio Vibes

We arrived at the studio and Will was already there, sitting and mixing up some beats. He got up when we got there and gave a bro hug to Silas. He saw me and smiled real big. He pulled me into an embrace and didn't let go for what seemed like forever.  He smelled so good and I didn't want him to let go. "Alright, well let's get some beats going then,Silas interrupted." Will finally released me and I went to sit on the couch.  They started playing around with some beats and I just rocked back and forth on the couch completely immersed in the music. "That sounds dope, I said when they dropped another beat." Will turned around and smiled at me with that gorgeous smile."Yeah I'm feeling this one too." "Well go ahead and get in the booth and let's hear a little something, I smiled back at him." "Alright, and he got up and went into the booth and put the headphones on." Silas turned around and gave me this funny look. "What, I said? " He just shook his head and turned back around. Will started to sing and I swear it was like a dream come true.  I never thought I would be this close to Will Singe, let alone in the studio with him. I closed my eyes and swayed back and forth as he serenaded my ears with his beautiful voice.Silas cut off the beat and Will came back out so that they could play it back.  "That sounds so good, I said." Will turned and looked at me.  "You really like it?" "Yeah, that sounds really dope." "Idk I feel like it's missing something." "Like what?" "Idk ,maybe a female voice perhaps." He stared at me. I started laughing, "Oh no, I don't sing." "Have you ever tried? I bet you have a beautiful voice." I giggled and blushed to myself.  Silas' phone started to ring and he looked at it completely irritated."I gotta take this, and he got up and went outside." I looked after him wondering what has him so irritated these past couple of hours. "So you enjoying LA, Will asked disrupting my thoughts? " "What, I turned and looked at him?" "I asked are you enjoying LA?"  "Oh,yeah LA is cool. I mean I haven't experienced much of it yet, but so far it's cool." He started to look nervous and fidgeting with his hands and then shifting in his chair. "You alright, you look like you got ants in your pants?" I laughed.  "Yeah, he said as he stopped shifting in his chair." I started scrolling through the gram on my phone. "I just... Umm... " I looked up and he had started to shift back and forth in his chair again;and I frowned at him trying to figure out what was wrong. I started to get concerned so I asked again if he was okay.  "Yeah, I'm good and he rose out of his chair." He started pacing back and forth and then sat back down again. "Bruh,what is wrong with you?" "Alright, umm... " My eyes started to get wide as I waited for him to actually say a full sentence. "I was wondering if you wanted to go out with me sometime? Show you a side of LA you've never seen before." My mouth dropped open and I didn't know what to say. "Are you serious, I finally managed to get out?" "Yeah.. He said with a look of concern in his eyes." "If you're not interested,that's cool, I just thought I would ask, he nervously replied." "YES, I nearly screamed at him!" He smiled so big that my legs instantly went weak. I'm going out with Will Singe. I love going to the studio, I thought to myself.