Chapter 20: Date Night with Liam

"So you're okay if I go out with Liam tonight? You're not going to throw a tantrum and stop speaking to me again, are you?" Silas smiled and said "Naw, I'm good.  If going out with him makes you happy, then I want you to be happy." I smiled back at him. "Good! Well then help me pick out an outfit." "Alright, let's get to it. How about we do it fashion show style?" I like the way you think best friend,I said to him." I modeled outfit after outfit.  "No it's too hot for that, he said. " "No that's too casual." "You look like a hooker with that on." My mouth dropped opened and I threw a pillow at him. He knocked it to the side and laughed. I went to the bathroom and tried on another outfit.  I came out. "That! That is the one. You look gorgeous in that one." "Really, I said spinning around?" "Yes! " "Alright, this is the one then. I'm going to take a shower and get ready." I came out of the bathroom wearing my fresh new outfit and my hair done, and twirled around in a circle. "So what do you think? " Silas' mouth dropped open,  "Like I said before, if you weren't my best friend I would make you my girlfriend." "You are a mess, I laughed." He smiled and there was a moment of awkward silence ;until he said "So what time is he picking you up?" I looked at my phone and said, "He should be here any minute now actually." "Right after I said that we heard a knock on the door and Silas went to go answer it.  Will stood there looking so fit and sexy.  Him and Silas had another bro hug and Will looked around at me and smiled so big. "Wow, he said!" Silas turned around and looked at me and said. "She looks good doesn't she? " "Wow, Will said again"

 "She looks good doesn't she? " "Wow, Will said again"

I laughed and flipped my hair

I laughed and flipped my hair.  "I'm glad you like." "I love, as he came into the room and took my hand and spun me around. " He stopped spinning me and gave me the biggest hug. "Alright then kids,you have a good time. Bro take care of my girl here." "I got you bro.  I'm going to take real good care of her, as he continued to eye me up and down." We started to walk out the door and Silas grabbed my hand and pulled me into a hug.He whispered in my ear "Have a good time.I love you." I pulled away and smiled at him and walked out the door. "So what we doing tonight, I said as we got into the elevator? " Will couldn't take his eyes off of me and he started to lick his lips. He pushed me into the corner of the elevator and started to kiss me while his hands softly gripped my waist.The elevator was reaching ground level and we heard the doors starting to open.  He pulled away and exited the elevator.  I stood still in the corner breathless and the doors started to close in front of me.  Will had to put his hand back inside to keep them from closing. "You coming,he said? " I snapped out of my frozen state and stepped forward and off the elevator.  He gently grabbed my hand and we walked hand in hand until we got outside. He only dropped my hand to reach for his ticket so that valet could get his car.  As we were waiting for them to come back, he walked up and wrapped his arm around my waist and kissed me on the neck.I let out a soft moan and bit my lip because I was afraid that he heard me.  He squeezed me tighter to him and my body tensed up but then relaxed. Valet finally arrived back with the car and Will opened the car door for me and I got in.  He started driving and I was so nervous that I started fidgeting in my seat. He laughed, "You okay?" "Yeah, I'm good." He smiled and kept driving.  We got to a stoplight and he said to me. "I'm sorry about the elevator.I just been wanting to do that since the first moment I laid eyes on you." I smiled and looked out the window.  He didn't say anything else until we reached out destination.  He walked around to my side of the car and opened it for me. I stepped out and realized we were at a lake. I looked more closely and saw this beautiful setup in the distance.

 I looked at him with my mouth open and he just smiled at me with those pearly whites

I looked at him with my mouth open and he just smiled at me with those pearly whites. "You did all this for me? " He continued to smile and just nodded his head. He led me to the table and pulled my chair out so that I could sit down. I looked around and was still amazed by all of it.  "It's such a beautiful night, does it always look like this, I said? " I looked at Will because he hadn't answered me and I caught him staring. I blushed and looked in a different direction. "You are so beautiful and you look so good tonight." "Thank you." "I mean really beautiful." I laughed "So how's your music coming along?" "It's going really well actually, I just got signed to a record label and just working on putting my album together." "I knew about the record label, and I know your album is going to be fire." "Well thank you. It's a work in progress right now." "You should let me listen to it sometime." "Haha, if you act right I just might let you do that." I smiled. A guy dressed in a chefs coat came out of nowhere carrying two plates of steaming hot food. "I hope that you don't mind that I got my friend Chef to cook us dinner." "No, not at all.It looks amazing and it smells even better." Chef put the food down in front of us and disappeared again like he was never there.  We ate and continued to talk about his music and about my art.  After dinner we decided to walk along the lake. He held my hand the entire time. We sat on one of the benches in the party shelter and he draped his arm over my shoulder and kissed me on the neck again.I bit my lip again to keep myself from moaning.  He laughed to himself. "What?" That lip biting thing is cute, but don't do that, you have such beautiful lips. " He gently grabbed my chin and kissed me again. In that moment the rest of the world disappeared and it was just me and him. His hand dropped from my chin and started to massage my leg. He slowly inched closer and closer to my inner thigh until I couldn't take it anymore and I pulled away. He looked taken aback.  "You want me to stop?" I looked at his pouty lips and bit my lip again. "No, I want us to get out of here, I said." He smiled those pearly whites at me and said,"Your wish is my command gorgeous."