Volume 12

Chapter 6-10

The Loots' Shadow

Weed finished the MT and re-entered Royal Road.

But he didn't feel very good. It was entirely due to Seoyoon.

'I was too careless.'

Weed had face several people.

The malicious humans.

At the core, all humans are parasites leeching off on others.

The weak align themselves with the strong, while being subservient to those who are stronger than them.

Those who fail to be careful and aren't hesitant to hold back their trust are only susceptible to being exploited in the world.

The usual seeds of discord are sown once the family members can not receive much from the given salary.

The first salary he was going to receive for working was 600,000 Won; of course, that doesn't even come close to the minimum cost of living.

But at that time, he greatly thrilled.

It was the first time he could be paid in full for cost of labor.

And with the money, he planned on going on a shopping spree to buy his sister and grandmother clothing.

He was purely delighted.

But even at that low wage, the president did not give the full amount to him.

Using the terms of condition, the 'unemployment insurance' or whatever, to take from him.

Saying 'few fellow colleagues left the factory last month so being their unemployed self, each will reap 30,000 Won from you.'

At the end of all the 'difficult calculations' in order to pull few a few bucks back into the factory, he received a total of 450,000 Won.

They removed a whopping 150,000 Won.

The month after, the same thing happened.

By claiming it was for the ridiculous 'the employment insurance of employing illegal minors;' of course he did not know, so all that was left was to believe.

Only to find out later through other colleagues that he shivered from the feeling of betrayal!