Volume 39

Chapter 6: Nodulle's Ending

Weed rushed towards Heuller after coming down from the sky.

He was the most important and dangerous person on the battlefield so the Embinyu Church poured magic attacks towards him.

The armour of God spread its wings and turned him upside down or moved backwards to avoid the attacks. He was flying through the sky almost as an afterthought and arrived near Heuller before the desert warriors.

Heuller spoke to a fellow priest called Notangte standing next to him.

"Kuhuhu, they are getting closer.... Will we die in this place?"

"Hyung-nim, shouldn't you escape now?"

Notangte and his sworn brothers.

The meaning of the name wasn't a big deal but Notangte was born in a small village and committed all types of bad actions. He made a huge name as a swordsman in the warring period.

With an armed troop of 100 people, he did outrageous things like trafficking, stealing and oppressing others. They hit the Central Continent and were won over by the Embinyu Church. Of course, the strength of these 100 people were only confined to the Central Continent!

In the southern desert, it was difficult to top the hierarchy unless they were strong. The Red Knife unit was the best elite troops of the desert and they could easily slay knights of the Central Continent!

Currently, Notangte was just like a goblin to Weed.

"End of the Day!"

Weed used one of the most powerful skills he had. The aura of red flames covered the priests and Heuller like a tsunami.

Notangte and his sworn brothers were just destroyed in vain!

"A fire attack. It isn't enough. Embinyu will not allow it. Protection of the World."

The priests chanted a spell in order to resist. The tsunami of fire hesitated before the powerful shield.

The flames that could even burn mountains, forests and city walls stopped before the divine power. But End of the Day raised its power. The greedy flames grew larger and rose over the protective barrier.

It was because the power of the sword significantly strengthened attack skills.

"I-I can't bear it...."

"This attack....."

The bodies of the priests were covered with flames from End of the Day. The shield only blocked direct attacks and couldn't withstand the head.

The flames of End of the Day leapt over the shield. The health of the priests kept dropping. Even the ground and rocks were dissolved by the ultra-high heat.

The shield was weakened as the flames engulfed the priests, knights and all enemies within range.

"Stop him. The Embinyu Church can continue on this earth if I'm alive."

Heuller thought the situation was turning bad and started running away. Using his subordinates as shields while escaping!

Ddiring!

-An important junction has occurred on this quest.

If Heuller flees unharmed then the quest will continue until you capture him.

Weed plunged towards the escort knights.

They were different from the other Embinyu knights and had a high level of 500~600. Nodulle had struggled with them but Weed was the ruler of the desert.