Volume 19

Chapter 1-5

Captain of the Ghost Ship

Using sculpture transformation Weed was in the appearance of the Lich Pirate Deorol. There were limits to the Lich's magic, health and mana absorption ability, but he was still a high-ranking undead. When Weed spoke, the ghost sailors trembled.

"Please, relieve your anger."

"I implore you to not throw me into the sea, with a rock tied to my ankle."

"The waters here are shark infested. Captain, don't use me as shark bait, I'll do anything you command me to do."

"I only have 2 teeth left... Surely, you won't pull them too? Are you going to make me toothless like the First Mate?"

With the crew in despair, Weed couldn't miss this opportunity. With his shoulders raised proudly he asked.

"Who am I to you?"

"You are the owner of this ship, ruler of the 7 seas, and our Master!"

The ghost sailors, who were symbols of terror, rubbed their hands together and sang his praises. They went to their knees, and bowed down to Weed.

Appearing weak against the strong and strong against the weak was typical of Weed.

"Huhuhu!"

"Kellkellkell!" While Weed's sailors were playing around, Pale's party were surveying on the deck.

"We aren't going any further from the reef, it the ship even moving?"

"It's really slow."

The Ghost Ship was originally a slow ship.

Weed touched up the ship with his blacksmith skill, but the Ghost Ship was an old rust bucket. The maximum number of passengers, that was allowed on this medium sized ship, was only 70 people!

Pale's party, plus the Geomchis were on the ship; due to their weight, the ship sunk even lower below the water and could not move. Geomchis were people that could make a 12 people limit elevator, maxed out with only 8 people.