Volume 13

Chapter 6-10

The Sculpture of a Daughter

Lee Hyun logged into the Dark Gamer Union website.
Fortunately, production of the statue was completed safely. Videos related to it were posted on the Hall of Fame and appeared to be sensational; but he could not afford to watch the video.
He changed his daily routine of checking of prices to heading straight toward the information forum.

"I can't put up with this anymore."

The tantrums of these unknown entities!
Not only did they tax on his head and ears, his concentration was affected by them as well. The curses dampened the creative side regarding sculpture's inception; and what made the interim intolerable was that he noticed the rate his Stamina recovery was also disturbed by this.

"There must be a hidden secret about the Sculpturing Skill."

He knew what the problem was, but he did not know the answer of how to resolve it. Thus, he came to the Dark Gamer Union lurking for the information.
Lee Hyun's disclosure of information was adjusted to 'Grade B,' which now entitled him to see more resources.

-Expected fluctuation of materials of precious metal.-Price of Iron Ore in Uto Kingdom's Gamal town is scheduled to plummet.

Information from Merchants popped up.
As for the Dark Gamer Union, there were a variety of classes.
For most of them, the commonplace profession such as Hunters and Warriors was hard for them to make money. Since they weren't aptitude to the combat scene, and if they didn't want to hunt in dungeon alone each and every time, then it was best for them to adopt a non-combatant occupation.
As a result, many of the dark gamers chose to be Merchants.
Additionally, they also chose a secondary class such as a craftsman, a metal smith, or a tailor of sort could spell something lucrative for them. As for the reason why, they could utilize the skills from the secondary class for the collection of materials, as well as making them; then selling them to the stores in their Merchant-persona.
Converting bought japtem by reselling them back to users, through such ways while gathering capital, which accrues in a large profit.
For the Merchant, depending on his capital or even the fortune he will eventually earn, he could hire Mercenaries by means of the forming a trading company; which in essence, forming his own armed force. It's even possible for them to form contract with Mercenary Guild or even guilds; so to reiterate, there were many dark gamers who were Merchants.
As for them, they had the highest frequency when it came to exchanging information; but still, there was a wide variety of classes within the Dark Gamer Union.

-Jorbin Earl is recruiting Mercenaries. Generous compensation. High risk.-Kemal Mountain Monsters rebel activity. Very high possibility of finding dungeon. Seek for adventurer Uten. Want support.-In the capital of Meda Kingdom, urgently looking for an NPC who used to give the level 300 or more Rare Grade shield. Must show quest.

"These aren't it."

Lee Hyun looked further down on the information that were coming-up in real-time.

-The Lancing Skill's secret skill book. Bestow from Terian from the Thor Kingdom. Level 250, he only teaches those who are at the Intermediate level(or more) of the Lancing techniques.-How to nurture Accounting Skill: Classify more than 12 kinds of precious stones, mastery of Lapidary Skill will increase about 5%. After that, if you deal the jewels to a Noble-type NPC for more than 15% of its worth, then you can earn a lot for the skill's proficiency. And you also gain Reputation as a Jewel Dealer.-Quick examination of weapon, Saber. A very wide body and short weapon...

There were a lot of information of various occupations shown, but only a little bit of information on the Sculptor class was actually posted.

-The study of the relationship between the Sculpturing Skill and Handicraft.-Study on the synergistic effect of Handicraft.-Distribution of sculptures on the Versailles Continent characteristic and effects.