Volume 39

Chapter 1: Dragon's Crisis

Weed came closer to the Embinyu Church on the back of the dragon.

He was riding the strongest monster, the dragon! The sight of a huge black bear with a half-moon pattern on its chest riding the dragon was an amazing spectacle.

Of course, this combination was a catastrophe for the Embinyu Church.

"Check the status of the enemy!"

-Chaos Dragon Ausollet

The black dragon looking at the world below it.

One of the most powerful creatures to exist in the natural world.

The continent was almost destroyed by it in the past until it was sealed away by heroes and other dragons. It has appeared in the world again due to the Embinyu Church's excavation.

* The dragon's flesh will reduce all physical damage by 97%.

* The ability to rearrange and dismantle mana has increased magic resistance to 98%.

* Elemental summons will fail to attack the dragon.

* Complete resistance to magic curses.

* Mana will be absorbed from nature.

* It is seeking the memories lost from the brainwashing.

Health: 47%/100%

Mana: 36%/100%

"This is excellent."

Weed was happy after checking the status of the black dragon.

The dragon had less than half its health left due to the collapse of the Sky Tower on it. The fact that the dragon survived that encounter with half its life left made it clear how amazing the dragon's health was.

"The ones disobeying Embinyu are coming back down!"

"I will say this to all of you. That black bear is the culprit behind all these events. He destroyed our cherished Sky Tower and seized the servant Embinyu has given us!"

"Kill. Forgiveness is not necessary. Pull out his soul and torture it for 30,000 years."

The vast area was infested with monsters, priests, knights, fanatics and inquisitors. They all hurled fierce criticism towards Weed. Their hostility shot to the top!

But from Weed's viewpoint, it was just like a cuter kindergarten student grumbling about being deprived of their candy! Weed spoke in a villain like voice.

"Hey, friend."

-How dare you climb on my back! This dirty and uncivilized species, get off straight away!

"I am your friend. Have you already forgotten who saved you?"

-Ah, that's right.

The dragon Ausollet had gone insane from the Embinyu Church's brainwashing.

"A man must be have a sense of honour. No, dra.... Anyway, you should give as much as you receive. Or else you can't live in the world."

Weed absolutely couldn't say the word dragon. If the dragon came to its sense then Weed would be killed along with the Embinyu Church.

-I have received your help so I will pay you back. What do you want?

"I'm not greedy. I saved you because you are a good friend, not because I want something. By the way, do you remember being in pain due to those people on the ground?"