Volume 35

Chapter 6: The Disappearing City

Weed moved without hesitation after demolishing the Noah Principality.

"The enemies are coming. The allies of Noah."

"I can see the shape of the beacon. There is no reconciliation or truce. Advance."

"Yes, Great Emperor!"

They looted and secured the Provista Principality and the free city Mogen.

"Cut down the time you take to loot."

The army simple smashed anything standing in their way while moving. The desert warriors used the power of the camels to move towards the heart of the Central Continent at lightning fast speed.

People often had the misunderstanding that camels were slower than horses. However, a camel was much faster and had stronger endurance.

Weed and the Red Knife unit advanced into the central area.

"Have you heard rumours of the three headed monster in the desert? It deals with the fires of hell and disappears after dealing damage to the soul."

"The devil has appeared in this world."

"Has God sent it down to punish us humans?"

No matter how he tried to minimize his infamy, dangerous rumours spread like wildfire among the occupied territories. Originally Warrior Saving the World would use their righteousness in order to save the world and the other species on it. Like a movie, they fought against evil forces and a dragon. It was unfair but if he overcame the difficulties then the world would recognize him.

Weed had piled up so much stress that it felt like he would need to go to the hospital.

"Just like the elementary school book said, it is hard for a man to live in this world."

A Warrior Saving the World was now indiscriminately destroying cities. But he still has some mercy as he left behind enough sweet potatoes and potatoes for the residents of the kingdoms he overpowered to eat.

Ddiring!

-Combat achievements have piled up.

You will have an influence of the balance of power in the Central Continent.

Weed ignored the messages that occasionally popped up. He had no choice but to lead his army forward to meet Ahellun.

He had secretly fled with Seo-yoon when he had no power but now there was no need. He didn't need to hesitate with a strong, armed force!

Of course, his subordinates needed to become stronger to fight against the Embinyu Church. More experience was often achieved through war than hunting. The current level of his men wasn't good enough yet. But the constant looting allowed them to easily obtain top of the line equipment.

-You have looted the city of Frederick.

Infamy has increased by 2,774.

You have obtained the exclusive title 'Greed and Dirty Person.'

A title that only the low class humans would receive and it will cause hostility.

"Well, it is a decent nickname. Anyway, all my infamy and related titles will be lost after returning to my original time!"

Weed wasn't a gentleman. He just killed anyone who opposed him in Continent of Magic.