Stranger danger

"You're naked again. i mean, oh God, put some clothes on please!" I screamed as I covered my face.

"What are you doing here?" He screamed back.

"Why are you naked?" I look at him.

"Why are you still looking?!" He said and chuckled.

"Oh. Right!" I give my back to him, feeling my cheeks burning from blushing.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know..I-" I said as I heard the laugh from the bodyguards outside.

I sigh.

"Come with me."
He dresses in a red silky bath robe and dragged me by my arm to the back of the house. It's enormous. I see he's taller than I thought, his back is wide and his robe has dots fro the water slipping from his hair. I'm caressed with a familiar smell, his smell. In a way somehow it fills me with nostalgia.

We walk all the way to an alley. He pushes me against the wall, holding my arms above, his face right beside to mine but he's looking directly to the floor. I can see his lips and his silky wet hair.

"Why are you here?" He whispered.
"What?"
"Why are you here?!  Do you even know where you are? These streets are dangerous Hana, why would you..-"

I build some distance.

"How do you know my name? Fuck that. Actually you know what? I-I needed to see you." I interrupted.

He looked at me. Surprised, he let go of my arms to hide his now red cheeks with his right hand. He's still so close, I'm nervous.

"You're the one who always ...?" I ask.

"Yes."

I grew quiet.

His voice is soft as he explains.

"I saw you...the first time and I sat there waiting for you (he chuckled) waiting for me, to build up some courage to ... To talk to you...I...couldn't.
It's my fault you're now involved with someone like me..
Hana ..."

He gave me his back and I heard his whisper "I shouldn't have never-"

I interrupted.
"I came to see why did you left that day or how you left that day...because honestly I think still think its impossible... you were hurt so badly...and did you honestly think a written apology would suffice?! You could've died. I could've died right there in a miserable coffee shop!

I-I had a gun to my stomach, to my mouth!
I can still taste it every time I eat!" I screamed to him.

He's ashamed, he's sorry I can tell but I continue.

"I came here, because I waited for you that day I treated your wounds and not for money!
(I take the money left from my pocket and throw it towards him)
To see if you were still alive, and most of all I came here because I... because I, because I almost died because of YOU. And the best you can do is mediocre written apology?!"

"Hana..." He took my face gently with his left hand.

I'm feeling drowsy, drowned in his smell. I took him by the ends of his red bath robe and tried to touch his hand and my nose with his. He quickly moved away... he started bleeding from his nose.

"Oh! You're bleeding!" I tried to touch him again to see the bleeding properly. I notice his step is weird...the wound.

"Stop touching me!" He holds my arm. "Please, stop. I'm fine."

He takes my hands and puts them on his face. I blush. He's better...I'm glad?
He looks way better awake.
Piercing eyes, with clear intentions.

"I still remember the first time you spoke to me.. It was obvious it was your first day so you made a mistake in my order and gave me two coffees instead of one. Let's drink coffee together sometime, you said, and smiled. I just-."

He hesitates to what he's about to say...but he does...

"I am Haru Subara son of a yakuza clan, air to the yakuza, a criminal, I carry a gun, I have a scary appearance. People don't like me Hana, sometimes don't even get close to me but you...you weren't being polite you're a good person...You went after me, waited for me and treated my wounds..."

"I-I..I don't think I'm a goo-"

"Didn't they teach you about strangers?" He said in a rusty tone as he got closer.

He took me by my waist, placed a hand behind my head and stopped right before a touch. His eyes can pierce right through my soul. His breath is slow, his touch is light and warm.

I don't hesitate.

His lips are rough, his movements rougher. I feel lightheaded. He's devouring me; a wet tongue is slipping inside my mouth, I grab his robe and open it by mistake. He smiles but doesn't stop. The grip grows stronger, chest by chest, waist by waist.
He stops.

"Fuck it." He said as he dragged me again to the house this time to an enormous room filled with paintings, swords, guns knives and most of all... yakuza members.

"Wh-where are-" I'm astound.

All of them aligned, at the end of the room a gorgeous lady in an old fashioned green glamorous kimono, smoking a cigarette.

"Bow! You sons of bitches!"

I stop.

"Haru?"

"Don't be scared." He said.

"How?" I say as I hide behind him.

"Told you. Stranger danger." He smiled.

We walk through the room as everyone bowed to Haru. I watch and try to bow back and say
-excuse me - a numerous amount of times. None of them looked back, they just bowed until we reached the lady.

What the fuck did I get my self into...