The dance of the dragons

I woke up in the middle of the night, it's not the first time. I have nightmares of beatings, guns, school; I'm confused. After three weeks I still don't recognize this place as my home. Hatsu prescribed some meds but they make me sleep too much, I decided to stop taking them.

I want to see Haru.

I get up, cross the shower room as quietly as I can. I hear noises coming from his room. I'm curious, open the door slightly.

He's in his bed, no shirt, tight pants, unzipped and moaning softly. I'm startled, my heart is pounding so much I fear he'll hear it.

I can hear him.

"Mm-ah Hana......"

My breathing is heavy, I can't control myself.
My hands open the door, my legs betray me and start walking. He sees me, he's not startled. I walk slowly.

"H-Hana..."

I get in top of him, I'm dressed. He's slightly disappointed, I start to move. Haru takes my thighs, then my ass and moves me forward and down. We start slowly, I hang to his back.

He kisses my neck, his hands drift to my back and shoulder. We rub faster, I'm drowned in his smell, I scratch his back.

Our lips dance without touching, it's thrilling. His lips changed, they're soft like silk now. Everything about him seems carved, like a painting that's been thought a thousand times to achieve perfection.

I extend my arm to touch his thick hair. I grab it gently, then I touch his neck and without even thinking twice, I bite.

He laughs, grabs me and kisses my chest. My stomach cringes, I moan slightly. Haru smiles devilishly.

We rub faster, he's so wet it makes sound. He locks me in a tight embrace. We kiss as though our lips were fall off. He moans, I want to make him cum so I move even faster. I push him to lie in the bed, I remove my shirt and Haru is drawn to my chest grabs me tightly as he trembles in ecstasy.

Haru breathes heavily, I'm embarrassed and try to leave but he locks me in his arms again.

"Hana, I shouldn't brought you to the ceremony."

"Hatsu was right, I had to see it."

"I can't bare it, you being scared, or hurt, I thought something broke inside me when I saw you hurt in your apartment. "

"I know."

"Takashi was trying to hurt you in school. Probably for revenge."

"For what?"

Haru sighs heavily.

"We can talk about that later." He tries to kiss me.

"I don't want to talk about that later." I get off the bed.

"Hana...hey, don't be angry common."

"We have school tomorrow, we should rest."

I walk towards the door, he pushes me to the wall, takes me by my thighs into the air. We kiss deeply and carries me in his arms.