Hatsu

"Well, get dressed you guys time for school. Girls bring the uniform for my Hana."

Haru goes to the bathroom.

Haruhi (one of the bodyguards) hands me a new uniform.

"This is n-"

Suzume interrupts.

"No it's not your uniform; you were accepted to a new school a better school. All your stuff from your old apartment is here next door, close to Haru's room. Your rooms are connected via the shower room. Oh, and all the broken stuff was replaced by new, and breakfast is waiting on the dining room unless you want to eat here."

She said everything so quick that I barely digested any of her words.

"Um, I don't know what to say, I am very thankful for all of this Suzum-"

She interrupted again.

"Oh honey please call me Suzu don't make me feel old. I mean I had Haru young but I'm not that old. I guess I'm not I mean. Oh God am I old?! I'm hungry see you at the table Hana. Oh! And Haruhi can do your hair if you want. Bye~" She said and left.

"I feel tired just listening to her." I said out loud. Haruhi laughs .

"Hana-san this way to your room."

"Right."

I entered my room, it's way bigger than my old apartment.

"Woah."

"This way to the bathroom." Said Haruhi.

It's a luxurious bathroom; it has a big pool on the center showers in two corners. Haru's in the pool.

"I was just leaving." He said and smirked.

He gets up, I blush and look at Haruhi.

"Would you hurry up?" Haruhi said, looking straight.

"I am. I'm going." He looked at me and smiled, looked at her and stared with a blank expression.

I bathed, Haruhi helped.

"Your wounds are a bit better, I'll coordinate with our doctor so he can properly treat you."

"Do you know Haru for a long time?"

"Yes." She said as she scrubbed my back.

The bath ended awkwardly with that chat.

"Would you like some makeup Hana-san?"

I looked into the first drawer of the 'makeup and hair place' (Suzume left notes so I knew where the stuff was) and there was everything of anything related to make up bases, blushes every other drawer specialized for everything she thought I would need.

"Hana- san? Are you okay?" Asked Haruhi.

"This-this looks so expensive, I -."

"Let's get you ready or you'll be late."

I'm all dressed and groomed, the makeup is flawless but my eye is still recovering so it's still noticeable."

"Your done."

"Thank you."

I go to the dining room.

Haru was already eating along with Suzume; in every corner there's a bodyguard and it makes me so incredibly anxious that I'm sure its noticeable, I'm afraid.