(2.49) Club Vampire

Stiles slept for the rest of the night and though Eden was sure that she would probably have to clue Stiles in on everything he had been seeing, she was just grateful to know that he was safe and not in any immediate danger. Though, if Eden were being honest, she would be lying if she said that she wasn't curious as to who sent a vampire after him.

Klaus was livid at the news that Stiles had been harmed in an effort to get to Eden and though she knew that it was her Klaus was worried about, she was more at ease to know that Klaus was finding a way to see who sent for Eden. That night, Eden slept in Klaus' room, and though he was not there when she went to sleep, she found the hybrid sound asleep next her in the morning.

Letting the hybrid have his sleep, Eden crept up quietly from his bed and shut the door behind her. She did not want to wake Klaus; he was up all night tossing and turning. Eden assumed it may have been a bad dream, but when he finally jolted awake, he wrapped his arm around Eden and settled into sleep once more.

Eden showered quietly, finding something light to change into so that she was comfortable in the humid weather and threw her hair in a high ponytail before making her way downstairs in search of her younger brother.

"Eden, I assume the teenage boy lurking around the kitchen with a butcher knife is your little brother?" Rebekah asked as she walked into the courtyard, a glass of water in her hand. Eden raised an eyebrow.

"He's doing what?" She questioned. Rebekah gave a dismissive wave, continuing her walk towards her room.

"He's in the kitchen brandishing a knife, kept yelling something about bloodsuckers, honestly I don't care but he looked a bit scared so maybe you should talk him down from the slippery slope he's on." She advised, disappearing behind a door only moments later. Eden let out a huff and made her way into the kitchen, where she did indeed find Stiles holding a knife.

"Wanna tell me why you're waving that knife around like some blond in a horror movie?" Eden asked, crossing her arms together as Stiles gave her a look that suggested she had lost her mind. He lowered the knife slowly, and when Eden saw that it was safe to approach, she stepped closer.

"You're living in a house full of bloodsucking leaches and I'm the one who looks crazy?" He questioned. Eden shrugged, opening the door to the fridge and digging around for the milk before she shut the door and turned back to her brother.

"Stiles, sit down. I'm sure you're going to want to know what's going on and I'll tell you if you put the knife down. Trust me when I say that no one is going to try and hurt you; not if they know what's good for them anyways." She mumbled, padding towards the cabinet to pull out a glass. Stiles stayed in his place, sending another hesitant look towards the door as Eden put her back to it effortlessly and began to pour herself a glass of milk. Sensing that Stiles was not planning to sit anytime soon, Eden shrugged and took a small sip from her glass before sitting it back on the table.

"So I assuming that you're probably going to want to know about the whole pregnancy thing first right?" She guessed. Her brother sent her a sour look before shaking his head.

"Actually I'm a little less worried about the fact that you're pregnant and a little more worried about the fact that you and Jana have been living in a house full of vampires for the past year." While Eden did realize that it was a fair point, she also was a little let down abut the fact that he didn't want to know about his niece.

"Alright, but it's not as much to explain as you think it is. Nik is the leader of the vampires in this region and this is the headquarters. Seeing as that psycho wants to keep me safe, he usually places more vamps here when he's out of the house." Stiles furrowed his thick eyebrows in confusion.