Jake paul won't leave us alone.

Ethan's POV
Waking up at 9:00am as I checked my phone to realise that Jake paul has called me 5 times this morning. I don't understand him. We told him we wouldn't sign to team 10. I just feel Grayson and I won't fit with them and I especially don't want to be awake by a hammer through my wall.
I go on twitter for a while laughing at how hilarious my fans are.
" hey Ethan let's go have breakfast " Grayson  shouted.
" hey Gray I was wondering did Jake Paul call you today?"
" yes he did , and we are going to meet him for breakfast " Grayson replied back.
I sigh. Knowing this wouldn't end up well.
I look through Instagram for a while and our fans are still having drama with the alexis ren issue.
I hope everything ends up well.

Grayson's POV
Ethan next to me driving as we arrived shortly at a restaurant to have breakfast. Jake was there, with nick. Well I don't know how Jake wants us to join team 10 with a guy who thinks England is a city. I laugh quietly.
We sit at the table with Jake as Ethan and I ordered pancakes.

"Boys, good morning. I know I've been annoying you lately but we are here to talk business about joining team 10 and you both don't look happy . " Jake starts to speak.

" Ethan ...Grayson...team 10 is a group of young adults who make a great family. If you guys watch my vlogs you would know how lit and exciting it gets. Everyone there is amazing and I think adding you both would make everything even better.
I know we had this talk before but if we are talking business here, we will both earn great advantages for this. You guys will blow up all over social media;Views, fans, followers , subscribers and money.
I will gain them as well. Let's not forget how now the social media won't think you guys have no Friends. Join team 10 for 6 month and if you don't like it,  you can get the hell out. "

"Jake you do know Ethan and I don't do youtube for fame and money and followers, those are awards that we very much appreciate. We join team 10 and we won't be happy. You do realise you started getting hate on youtube and plus we very much love what we are doing and our fans know us to well, and we love our fans very much that they won't even like it if we joined.
I'm being very honest jake , team10 isn't good for us , especially since everyone in there is full of crap and lost their Brains. No offence though."

After a huge time of arguments and convincing. Everything was heated and Jake seems very angry.
" I'm sorry about this Jake, but Grayson and I made our choice and we really are thankful for your invitation and we are sorry for this." Ethan spoke.
After a while of silence Jake spoke for the last time.
" boys, I'm very sorry I am about to make a jerk move now, but you guys were my best friends and I won't take this chance.
I'm calling your manger tomorrow as they would love it very much to know about team10.
They would love the idea of gaining fame and money.
You have no choice, or I will tell everyone about what you did to jack dail and Aaron before you faked your new friendship, oh and Ethan let's not forget about Meredith Michelson, so sad your fans think wrong about her.
Thank you and bye."

Ethan and I stayed there for a good 1 minute shocked on what Jake did. Did he just blackmail us? The thing is I don't think team10 is that bad, or do I?

Ethan's POV
Jake just pulled the trigger.

•••••••~writers comment~•••••••

I hope you enjoyed it.
I'm trying so hard not to make Jake look like a jerk.
Please please please comment what you think 😂
Cause I think I did bad, which I hope I didn't.
So please tell me your opinion.