Fake infront of cameras and depressed behind.

3month later

Ethan's POV
After three month, we finally get a call from our manger and that's how we knew it's bad.
Grayson and I discussed this and said we would make the most out of it. We decided to stop being dramatic.
" hello, Ethan....how's everything doing, I sent you a text message please read it and understand. I'm not trying to torture you here.
I'm trying to help " my manger spoke.

He ended the call and I checked for his message.

2 weeks later !

Jake's POV

"Good morn..ing Jake paulers,,,let's welcome the dollar twins ...hehehe jk....let's welcome the Dolan twins to team 10 "

As I held my camera speaking to my loving fans.

" we are excited to be here, WE ARE READY TO BE LIT URRRRRRR"
Ethan shouted.

" bro I'm excited af, can't wait to fill that pool up"
Grayson said with a grin.

I closed my camera for a break, I hoped the twins don't take me as a bad person. I made them sign the team 10 contract.

We took the contract from their manger because the twins forget to go to the office

Purposely.
As Tessa walked by I look at her and smile and as she leaves I stare at her ass.

" um Jake are you alright? " Ethan's says with confusion.

" just thinking of a vlog idea."

Grayson's POV

It's night time now and I was really hungry so I went down to the kitchen.

Nick Crompton was there.
" hello, Grayson...right ?"

" yes you are right. It's Grayson, and I know who you are, you taught me geography very well in jakes music video. "
Nick glares.