Alissa Violet

Jake's POV
It was 2:00 pm the next day and someone rang the bell, they didn't wait and just barged in.

I knew who it was.

Alissa violet.

"Alissa get out, what are you doing here, I kicked you out once I don't mind doing it twice."
I demand.

" I'll get the rest of my stuff  and leave quickly, don't mind me, jerk"
She replied

"Alissa you can't go up to your room"
She ignores me as she ran upstairs and ran into her room.

" HOLY CRAP , I'm sorry."

Grayson's POV

"Bruh wtf...?"

" HOLY CRAP, I'm sorry."
Alissa said.

Alissa was in my room as I was naked, fully naked. She looked shocked like she didn't like what she saw.

"I'm sooo sorry, wrap a towel around you or something I need to pack my things."
I grabbed my towel and wrapped it around my hips as she ran and quickly threw everything in her bag.

She looked like crap. She looked like she's hurt, and that made me sad, after an awkward 5 minutes she ran out, not even greeting me a goodbye and I ran downstairs after her.

" hey ALISSA...."
she turned and looked at me. Frustrated.
" yes." She replied

"It's Grayson btw, I just wanted to say I'm sorry about taking your room, it's just Jake didn't have any other options, oh and next time I'll make sure to lock the room so no one can walk in on me again."  I told her as we were standing at the bottom of the stairs.

" idk why you are apologising, it never felt like a room to me...this house never felt like home to me.......oh and about me walking in, I'm not gonna lie, I liked what I saw. "
She said as she quickly ran out of the door.
I smirk as I remember what she has just said.

" damn bad boy looks like someone's body is art" as Tessa glared.

I shook my head and just left, god she pisses me sometimes.
I scroll through my YouTube comments at our recent video, the comments are bad, some fans support us and I appreciate that a lot.

Someone's comment caught my eye. It said

" the boys seem so much happier, I don't understand why everyone else wants to control their lives"  comment by Clarissa Evans.

That comment stayed in my head.

" the diss track videos got a lot of views, the plan worked, I'm gonna call Logan and congratulate him."

" 50,000,000 views in total sick."

" I'd like to see anyone beat that."

" we made everyone believe that the  2nd verse was a killer, the second verse was trash mate, good thing not all of it got leaked."

I was standing at the bottom of the stairs where Alissa left me, I heard all of these but I couldn't tell who was saying what but I knew it came from jakes office. I do know now that they faked their diss track videos and the second verse drama and I hate when youtubers treat youtube like a game and their fans like slaves.

I had to find a way.
I had to find a way to make things go right. Where is my twin brother btw?

•••••••• writers comment••••••••••

This chapter was badly written and it was short.
I'm sorry I promise I'll put so much more to the story.
Please comment what you think so far as it will help me.
Thank you.