Snake paul.

ETHAN'S POV

It was 9:00am in the morning, the next day. Jack dail texted to meet him the same place Grayson and I met Jake to discuss us joining team 10. I ordered my pancakes waiting for him to arrive.

I turned my face seeing him walking with slippers, sweat pants and a black loose T-shirt and sunglasses to cover his hangover. I can tell how he felt. Probably has the biggest headache.

"I'll have a coffee please." Jack orders. He sits down, sighs and starts speaking.

" hello Ethan, thanks for meeting me. I know I'm not the guy you would want to start your morning with but I think we should talk. I'm sorry about what I did, about the live stream, both live streams. About breaking into your warehouse, exposing your secrets, humiliating you and backstabbing you. I don't want you to accept my apology or feel sorry for me. Please dont, but I don't know what to do anymore. I feel so lost, I feel lonely, depressed, angry about nothing, I feel the weight of failure on me and everything fading away. I don't know what to do, it's hard and I can't stay strong and yeah many people said this before, even movies say it but I'm saying what i feel,I need your help. No else can."

I cut him off.

" jack, what made you start youtube? Is it because you have been bullied? is it because you want to do it for fun? You want fame? You want supporters? Or is it because you wanted something to get our attention? I don't want an answer but you clearly didn't do it because your passionate about it. You can't even upload regularly. I'm not attacking you. I'm trying to help you find yourself. Grayson and I stopped talking to you for a period of time, and that's because we needed space, you knew that, we love making videos and that's what makes us happy, that's our place. We don't care what everyone says."

" thank you so much" jack replies to the waiter Who just gave him his coffee.

Focusing on his eyes that I can't see as they're hidden underneath the darkness. A teardrop fell.

"Jack, I think you should start college?" I break the silence.

"What? Are you serious?" He replies.

"You can find your place there, you can still upload videos, contact your supporters, tweet daily. Grayson and I will still have contact with you. I'll check up on you everyday." I respond.

"What if I don't like it there. What if I feel left out, I fail, I..." he stutters.

" then you can always come back to YouTube, you have a lot of choices. You can join online schooling with gray and I. In college you can build you career in basketball, chose your path, have a lot of options, you won't feel helpless anymore." I finish off.

He drinks his last sip of his coffee and places it on the table. He stands up and as one tear drop falls. I stand up and quickly reach for a hug as I know he needs one. We stay there for a while not caring about the world or who sees us or what they think.

He then whispers "thank you so much". As I feel another tear drop fall on my shirt. I squeeze him then let go. He sniffs then pays for breakfast.

We talk for a little and say our goodbyes. He decided on college but he still has to make his own decision. He promised not to drink a lot. He called Grayson to tell him everything and say goodbye too.

This is just the beginning Mr jack dail.

< A/N OKAY ILL ADMIT THAT WAS DRAMATIC AND CLICHE, I JUST HAD TOO >

JAKE PAUL POV

Scrolling through my YouTube channel, looking at the views.
6 million
2 million
4 million
9 million
2 million
And my recent one has 2 million currently. Looking at the trend, some of the ones with the twins are succeeding the most. My songs are also succeeding.