Welcome new assistant.

Grayson's POV

One second later and I feel soft crusty lips on mine. I probably said crusty cuz it's Tessa ;). But her lips were soft, I won't disagree. In that moment, a tsunami of rage rushed,  my body quickly got into shock and I reacted as fast as possible to back out.

"BRO, WHAT THE HELL? WHAT ARE YOU THINKING." I stand up shouting.

" ummm, it was a moment." She responded rudely.

" Tessa, I think this is enough."

" what's enough! Your hotness!" She asked with rhetorical questions.

"You don't make sense, I beg you, you need to stop, I've had enough, with your business in mine." I respond back.

I'm pissed, but also worried. She seems like a diplomatic person. Her act was indecisive, like it was scripted. She knew what to do.

I can't tell if I enjoy spending time with her, like she puts the fun in Jake. If that made sense.

"Grayson, I know I moved so fast, and yeah we just met and we only know each other for a short period of time, but you can't tell me you don't feel what's happening between us?"

"What movie was that scripted from?" I roll my eyes but chuckle at the same time.

"SCREWWWW YOU JAKEEEE....." was the last thing she said as she ran upstairs smashing her door like some dramatic American movie.

Well I'm confusion.

•••••••••••••
Ethan's POV
Arriving at the warehouse; feels good to be home. Turning off the alarm knowing what trouble has come.

I smell alcohol.

I hear a voice.

One particular voice.

Mr. Jack dail.

Yes, Mr jack dail here is drunk, and when he's drunk he tends to go overtop. An example would be: him bashing our fans, saying they waste their life's supporting us.

I disagree. I'm thankful for our fans. Very. Without them, we wouldn't be here. As every youtuber quotes.

Walking over to the voice, 4 bottles of alcohol are emptied lying on the group. Jack isn't invited to the warehouse and he's no longer our friend as all he did was use us for fame and bash us afterwards for not giving it to him.

Yes, we tend to cut people from our lives, but that's for our own good.

He's currently on a live stream saying:
1) the dolantwins suck, they don't respect you.
2) your just some numbers to them.
3) they don't even tweet their own tweets.
Etc....
And as most of you know, we don't react as we don't want to cause drama but we do subtweet about it.

He turns off his live and looks up to me.
" you ignorant ass, you deserve to be here, you should die."

" jack jack jack, you need to stop drinking, you need to leave the drink in your hands."

"No"

"Leave the lighter."

" I wanna die, I want to set my self on fire, ugh I don't deserve this, I ruined my life, I chose youtube."

I watch him click on the lighter
"JACK..........." besides the dramatic act I quickly run and grab it out of his hands as it lands and turns off.