Confronting jake paul.

Grayson's POV
It was the next day, after breakfast. Everyone was sitting downstairs but all I could do was worry.

I was bitting on my nails and looking at Jake. Ethan and I came here to team 10 so we could change their way of  how they handle youtube ....

But I didn't know what to do. Do I tell Ethan? Do I tell Jake? Do I tell youtube?

Ethan quickly pulls me to the side. We were standing in the kitchen near the stove.

"What's wrong with you?" Ethan asked.

"Follow me upstairs " I replied.

We were upstairs in our room, I looked at Ethan.

" yesterday while I was talking to Alissa I heard some stuff in the office go down, and I didn't like it " and then I continued the rest.

After minutes of telling him everything he wasn't as happy as I were. We needed to come to a conclusion on what to do.

" wait you spoke with Alissa, Alissa violet?" Ethan said.

"Are you serious, that's all you care about."

........

After a while we came to a conclusion. We decided to tell Jake to confess in one of his videos.

......

" you want me to tell the whole world, basically 100 million people that Logan's and I beef is all fake. Are you trying to destroy my career?"
Jake said.

" what career exactly?" Ethan fired back.

" what he means is, you can't keep playing with youtube Jake, these fans are human. They want to see what's real. You either treat them right or get of youtube." I said quickly.

" okay then, what if I don't do it, what will you guys do?" Jake said starting to get angry.

We both took a deep breath, and said.

" Then we will do it ourselves. Pretty sure a lot of people will believe us, cause we never lie."    

After a long minute of nerve wrecking and heavy breathing. Jake spoke.

" I will talk to Logan and see when we will post the video, but I'm warning both of you right now. Don't play these games with me, I'm only doing this cause I have no choice, but if you both try to do this again, I will make a fake accusation about both of you, and no one in team 10 will be able to help you because I'll make up every fake evidence I could and show the internet and you both won't have any evidence to show your innocent. I hope I was loud and clear."

Jake walked away, his hands in a fist shape showing how angry he is.

"Asshole" Ethan cursed under his breath.

Did Jake just threaten us? That's when I knew we needed someone to trust.

Someone like a new assistant.

It was getting dark. I was sitting on their living room coach chair,nick starts coming closer to me.

" I don't like what you guys did to Jake, but you could help apologising by joining me in my room." Nick spoke quietly.

" nick, I heard you were nice....did people lie to me?" I replied

" HA... you're funny Grayson, but one day you would miss me."

Nick is hilarious. He's actually the only one I like in team 10.

BANG. I hear a loud bang hitting the floor. It was a flying chair. Chance Sutton threw his chair on the ground as I hear tasers on.

Ethan was running after chance with a taser.
" what in the world is happening?" I shout.

" you better run or you're gonna get shot ?" Ethan screamed.

As I start running, Ethan and now Anthony Trujillo are chasing chance and I with tasers.
It starts to get really messy as I grab a plate and try to aim at one of them.

As I throw it at Anthony, he tucks down and the plate shatters on the floor. Jake was on the side grabbing his vlog camera quickly.

We start to run up the stairs and then down, up then down. As I see Anthony grab a water gun, he quickly throws one at me as I quickly catch it and we start spraying Ethan and chance.

There was water all over the floor with shatter pieces of plate and a broken chair. Ethan quickly grabs me and as I panic I punched  him and started running around the kitchen area.

I look back to see no one was behind me but then suddenly chance pops up from behind me and almost catches me but I run as fast as I can and quickly as I can,...As I turned my head I couldn't save myself.

I trip over a broken piece of chair that slams my head pretty hard at the corner of the kitchen table and I quickly slip and splash the wet floor.

I started  to hallucinate as I begin to black out. I knew this wouldn't be okay,

and that's the story of how Jakes vlog is called.....

" Grayson Dolan was rushed to the hospital (very bad)"

         ••••••••••••author's note ••••••••••••

I hope I continue the story.
I actually don't know if it's going well or not. Thank you for reading. I appreciate it so much.