Tessa brooks is shook?

Grayson's POV
Getting back to life, as I move my mouth and a liquid enters. I move my mouth again to double check. A liquid enters.

I'm probably just dreaming. As I'm getting closer to come back to life, I itch my eyes and remove some liquid from my face.

Liquid?
How?

SPLASH!

A huge splash of water smacked my face as I quickly wake up almost feeling suffocated.

My eyes take a while to open and a figure of 3 come to vision.

I already know who it is. I sigh.

My vision starts to clear and Jake Paul and his two Ohio friends  are in front of me with a bucket of cold water.

Yes, the bucket is empty. My bed is wet and my hair is soaked and water is in my mouth.

" GOOD MORN-ING JAKE PAULERS, WELCOME TO THE..."

Jake was stopped by a huge splash of water that was thrown at him. As I quickly throw my water bottle that I took from next to my bed and throw it at him.

" TEAM 10 HOUSE AND IS IT LIT EVERYDAY?" I continue his intro for him.

" ah ah ah, you're hilarious Grayson? Should we wake your twin brother too?"

......

After 10 minutes, two buckets of cold water were filled. Jake and I were standing on top of Ethan.

I was shirtless with my sweat pants on and Jake was wearing his usual merch.

"1 , 2 , 3..!!!!!" We both shout as our hands move down moving the liquid out of the bucket causing to splash on Ethan.

" WHAT IS..EVEN...WHO!!" Ethan wakes up shouting with water all over him.

"WHYYY...WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS...."

You could see how irritated he was just from his face but he also had a cheeky look on his face.

" you guys will see the worst of me." That was the last thing he said while chasing us down the stairs after slipping on the floor while getting up from bed.

........

After a while, I showered quickly and put on some clothes. As I was looking for a boxer I realised something was wrong.

My favourite boxer was messing. Where is it?

A someone came to mind.

TESSA BROOKS!!

I marched out of my room with the towel wrapped around my hips and a shirt on. I quickly dash into tessa's room.

" tessa did you take my boxers?"

" what boxers?"
She replied.

As she turned around with a template in her hand with my boxer hanged on it.

"Are you crazy what are you doing?" I quickly say.

" I just need a frame in my room"

" so you use my boxers ?"

" will it's the only thing that amused me" she says that as she winks.

"Tessa give me back my boxers?!" I say that as she moves her vlog camera and I knew what she was doing.

" oh god!" I say as she throws my boxers on my head and says

" they smell fineee" she winks again.

Well it's good to know she's using me for click bait.
............

Ethan's POV

"Where is Grayson?" Nick comes in.

" wait what, huh?"

I was shocked because I heard "where is Meredith?" And when I hear that name shivers go down my spine.

Oh god. Brings back bad memory.

" where is Grayson? Your bother?"

" oh oh oh, yeah he's somewhere downstairs" I Replied.

I quickly check my phone to realise I have an urgent message and I quickly needed to go out.

I grabbed my wallet and phone and headed outside.

" hey gray, I need to go, SOS message." I shouted out aloud for him to hear me.

Someone broke into the warehouse, and I know exactly who.

••••••••••

Tessa brooks POV

" I need to go, Logan's want me for his vlog" jake said before he left.

The house was empty and only Grayson was here. This is gonna be good.

It was 7:00 pm and it was getting dark. Grayson was watching a movie on the tv sitting on the coach.

American assassin? Seriously?

The movie was so overrated and unoriginal.

I made some popcorn and brought some snacks. Some drinks too.

I then went to sit next to him and quickly squashed myself.

" personal space please," he says with a faded smile.

I don't move to annoy him but I then shove popcorn up his mouth but to only miss into his nose.

He quickly shouts and sniffs it out and looks at me.

Then at the popcorn.

Then at me.

Smack, as he hits the plate on my nose with all the popcorn splattered. Now I smell like butter.

I quickly scream.
" r u stupid, r YOU STUPID?"

As I quickly run to a mirror and check my nose only to find out I got a little scratch.

" it's just a little scratch chill, I'm sorry, now leave me to enjoy my movie."  He says.

After a while, I brought a bandage and alcohol swap.
{for those who don't know what this is, it's a little alcohol tissue-like, used for injured or scratches }

I shoved it in his face and said  "please do this for me?"

He then grabs the alcohol swap and gently, carefully puts it on my nose. He rubs gently as I look up my eyes shift to his eyes. His beautiful hazel eyes.

The light reflects on his eyes making them look golden. Just like his skin. The way he's concentrating on my nose, so intrigued by what he's doing. Like he's done this a couple hundreds time.

My eyes then move to his biceps, as they are gently flexed and pumped up making him look even more sexier.

His smooth touch on my nose, gives me goosebumps.

I quickly come to focus when he puts the bandage on and scramble the rubbish left.

When he quickly stands up I grabbed his hand and told him to take a seat.

He sat down, I move forward to get closer only to hear his slow breathing.

When I look into his eyes, he was starring back.  All I see is a well deserving boy who doesn't belong to team 10.
Oh god why do I feel like this?

Then I remember Erika and Jake.

I moved slowly only to have a rush that then I quickly emerged.

I quickly emerged on his lips.

On his beautiful lips.

My Soft buttery lips emerge into his soft small lips.

Shook.

   •••••••••••• to be continued ••••••••••••

Most of you probably hate me now ;).
But I hope you cringed 👍🏻
COMMENT what you think, because your opinion matters 😊