07

CH. 7 -- PATRICK

I pull Pete forwards to wear he's straddling my hips, pulling away from his lips. "I know you've never done this stuff before, so, like, set some boundaries? I won't cross them." I say, moving a strand of Pete's hair out of his face. He smiles at me.

"You know, you could .. like, teach me. How to do this stuff, I mean." Pete says quietly, dropping his head after he's said it. I push him back a little and lift his chin.

"You want me to... to teach you how to have sex?" I ask hesitantly, and after a second, he nods.

"Look, I know it's weird, but .. but I know you don't date. And I figure if maybe you taught me how to do some of this stuff, I could date someone else? Because, I mean, I know this isn't going to last." Pete says slowly, gesturing to the both of us. A lump forms in my throat at his words, even though he's right.

"I .. I could probably do that. I see where you're coming from. And, hey, I'm getting ass out of it, so, fuck, why not? No hard feelings after this is over, though, yeah? You're a cool dude, we could be friends." I say quickly, and Pete nods, agreeing to everything. "We could .. we could start tomorrow. Like start fresh with maybe kissing? You're good at it, don't get me wrong. You just need some practice."

"Sure, yeah." Pete nods, looking down at his lap, which is on top of mine. "Extra practice won't hurt?" He asks, smirking at my blush.

I nod, leaning in to kiss him. He tangles a hand in my hair, and I cup his face. The kisses stay fairly chaste compared to what I'm used to until someone knocks on my door. Pete barely has time to climb off of my lap before Spencer and Dallon come in.

They both have knowing looks on their faces, but I don't care. Neither does Pete if the way he's smirking says anything. Dallon sits on the edge of my bed, opening his laptop, while Spencer and Pete set out to work on the floor beside it.

"You sit there and look pretty, and I'll do the paper, okay?" Dallon says, and I narrow my eyes at him, holding my hands out. He furrows his eyebrows and hands me the computer.

"Why don't you sit there and stare at Spencer, and I'll do the paper?" I shoot back, opening the word document. Spencer and Pete both glance up at that to see me smirking and Dallon blushing and looking anywhere but at Spencer. Pete raises his eyebrows at me but gives me a look like he's pleasantly surprised.

I crack my knuckles and begin working, only looking up a few times to see Dallon staring at Spencer. I roll my eyes but continue writing until I have five and a half neatly typed pages.

I hand the laptop over to Dallon, whose eyes widen when he sees how much I've written in such a short amount of time. He smiles and laughs at all of the right parts, and I think I see him tear up a few times.

"Holy shit, I need this to be a whole novel, Patrick Stump. My god." Dallon says, and I laugh as he saves it and closes his laptop.

Spencer shoots us both a funny look, and I ask, "What?"

"I'm just trying to figure out when he's going to stop calling you by your first and last name." Spencer says, and all of us begin to laugh - except Dallon, who blushes and drops his head.

"I just, you know, never expected to be sitting on your bed. You've always been a legend to me, and legends usually get called by their first and last name." Dallon explains, and I feel my face heating up at that. Pete elbows him, eyes widening as if he's trying to say something. "Shut up, you know you called him 'Patrick Stump' too."

Pete blushes, and Spencer and I laugh. "You guys about done?" I ask, trying to change the subject. Spencer looks down at his laptop before looking back up at me.

"You think you have an idea to spare?" Spencer asks, and I laugh, nodding and reaching for the computer.

"I had no clue you were a nerd, Patrick Stump." Pete says, and I smirk at him.

"I had no clue you thought nerds were cute, Pete Wentz." I shoot back, and he blushes, dropping his head.

"Well, shit." Dallon says, running a hand through his hair. "That was smooth."

"I can do better." I say, setting the laptop to the side. I offer my hand to Pete, who takes it. He stands up, sending me a questioning look before I gesture for him to sit on the bed. "Your ass is so nice, it's a shame that you have to sit on it."

"Fuck off." Pete says before he bursts into fits of giggles, Dallon and Spencer joining in.

"That was a good one, I'll give it to you." Spencer says, standing up to sit on the other side of Pete on my bed. He takes the laptop from behind Pete and hands it to me, gesturing for me to sit down on the floor.

"How the fuck did all of you end up on my bed, and I'm on the floor?" I pout, and they all just giggle, lying back on the bed as I type Pete and Spencer's story for them. "Here." I say after a good twenty minutes of silence. "Seven pages of genius. What do I get in return?" I hand the laptop to Spencer, who then makes eye contact with Pete, flicking his eyes to me. Pete seems to get what he's trying to say, and he stands up, pushing my knees down from my chest and sitting in my lap.

"Kisses from a pretty boy." Spencer murmurs as he reads the story. "This is good." I can't say thank you because, at that moment, Pete kisses me. I let my hands pool at his lower back, kissing him slowly. "What do you think about that, Dallon Weekes?" Spencer asks, mocking Dallon's words from earlier as he gestures to Pete and I.

"I think it's about damn time, Spencer Smith." Dallon says without hesitation. Pete pulls away from me to laugh loudly, and I join in seconds later.

"You're right about that one." Spencer hums, closing his laptop and smiling fondly at Dallon.

update central

thx 4 reading

thoughts?