Chapter 1

{Carlie's POV}
I was on a plane to LA. I was moving in with twins. I think. I know they are guys which will be a little awkward but maybe their hot? I don't know. I looked out the window and saw that we were landing.

Wow. That was quick

I thought to myself. I got off the plane and got my luggage and walked to my uber. I got in and said "Hi take me here please." I showed him the address and he took me there. I went up to the 4th floor to room 125 and knocked. A cute guy opened the door. "Uh. Hi. I'm Carlie. I'm moving in." "Hi Carlie. I'm Ethan. My brother Grayson is in his room right now. Here. Come in." I follow Ethan to my room and start unpacking. Ethan went back to his room so I sat on my phone for awhile.

Man. He was cute! I wonder what his brother looks like.

I thought to myself. I text my friend makayla.

Me: Hey! I just got to my new apartment already miss you!
Kayla: Hi! I miss you too!
Me: I'm going to visit soon. I promise
Kayla: okay! You better. I have to go on a lunch date with Antonio so I'll ttyl.
Me: YAY! My otp! Ok. Bye. Have fun.

Makayla and I have been besties since we were in 6th grade. I'm 17 now. She's turning 17 next month on June 24. Man. She's an awesome bestie. Antonio is my best guy friend and kayla's boyfriend. I shipped them since 8th grade. They are perfect for each other.

Ethan's brother walked in and said "uh. Hi. I'm Grayson. I don't know if Ethan mentioned me but. Ya. We are twins. Obviously. But I thought I'd introduce myself and ask you if you wanted to go get pizza with me and Ethan." "Well thanks. And HECK YA I WANT PIZZA!" I yelled. "I can tell we are gonna be best friends." He said.

We walked to a pizza place not that far away. I ordered a slice of pepperoni pizza and Grayson looked at me and said "What? Bro. You have to try pineapple pizza." "But pepperoni is sooo good! How bout I try it next time we are here. I promise I will." I say. "Hmm. Okay." Grayson said.

We all sat down and started to eat our pizza. "Why is pizza so good?" Ethan asked. "Because." I said. "Great answer. You sound like my mom!" Ethan replies. "Haha. No. Don't ever call me your mom again. Haha." I say. "I wasn't planning on it. Haha" Ethan says.

We walk out side and some fans come up to them so I tell them I'm going back to the apartment. I was walking and I saw a girl that looked my age holding The 100 (A/n guys. The books are sooo much better. Lol) "omg I love that book!" I say. "No way. There is like no one else that likes this book!" She says. "I know right?!" I say. "I'm kristen." She says. "I'm
Carlie." I say. We exchange numbers and I say. "Well. I'll text you later." "Ok. See you around." Kristen says

I get to the apartment and walk in. I went to my bedroom and decided to Skype Kayla.
Me: Hey gurl!
Kayla: heyyy
Me: how was your date?
Kayla: Awesome! We went to dinner and saw a movie.
Me: what movie was it?
Kayla: Everything everything. It's an awesome movie.
Me: I love that movie!

I heard Grayson and Ethan get home.
Me: wanna talk to the twins?
Kayla: ya!
Me: k. Hang on.

"GRAYSON! ETHAN! GET IN HERE PLEASE!!" I yell. The come running in. "What?" "Are you ok?" They say. "Haha. Ya. Wanna meet my bestie?" "Oh. Sure. Haha."

Me: kayla meet Grayson and Ethan. Grayson and Ethan meet kayla.
Kayla: hiii.
Gray: hi.
Ethan: hola
Me: okay. I'm gonna go hangout with them so I'll text you later.
Kayla: mkay. Bye!
Me: bye!

"Okay. Let's go do something." I say "like what?" Grayson asks. My phone starts ringing "Sorry. It's my mom."

Me: hey mom
Mom: hey sweetie. I thought I should tell you that tomorrow me and Ella (sis) are coming to LA to go to Disneyland and hoped that you and your boyfriend Ethan and his bro Grayson could come. We are staying for 3 days. So i got to go do I'll see you tomorrow. Love you.
Me: uh mo-- *ends call*

"Uh Ethan?" I say. "Ya?" Ethan says. "So my mom thinks me and you are dating and my mom is like obsessed with me finding true love and all that stuff. So will you be my fake boyfriend just for three days? I know. I'm sorry. I know we just met but you guys are like my best friends already. I'll understan--" I get cut off by Ethan saying "Carlie. Your like my sister already. Of course I'll be your fake boyfriend." "Thanks so much Ethan!" I say. "We only have to hold hands and maybe kiss each other on the cheek/ forehead." I explain. "Sounds good to me." "Ok. See you tomorrow "boyfriend"'
I say. "See you tomorrow "girlfriend" goodnight" Ethan says. I went to bed and the last thing I remember is me thinking what If I actually like him?
***
A/n
Hey guys. Thanks for reading. This was a long chapter. Almost 1,000 words. If you read my other Dolan twin fanfic you know I don't write long chapters. Also just wanted to say that if you wanna picture yourself as Carlie you can. Cause that's what I'm doing. Lol. Have an amazing day! ❤️
- C