Chapter 2

{Carlie's POV}
I woke up and decided to text my mom to tell her the plan.
Me: hey mom. Ethan and I will see you today. We are going there around 12 and it's 10 here so. Are you on the plane yet?
Mom: Hi. Yes. We just got on. Should be and hour flight. Can you pick us up?
Me: ya. We can. Just text me when your here.
Mom: ok. Bye.
Me: bye.
I go downstairs and see Ethan and Grayson eating pancakes. "Morning "boyfriend". Morning gray" I giggle. "Morning "girlfriend"' Ethan says. "Morning. You guys are so cringe" Grayson says. "Haha. I bet you enjoyed it." I say
***
// At the airport //
"How old is your sister again?" Grayson asked. "Oh my. She's 16. We are a year apart." I explain. "Hmm. Is she pretty?" He asks. "Oh my gosh. Be quiet Gray!" Ethan says. I then see my mom and Ella. "Dang. She is hot." Grayson says. "Be quiet" I shush him. "Hi mom." I say. "Hi sweetie. Is this Ethan?" She points to Grayson. "No. That's his twin Grayson. This is Ethan" I point to Ethan. Ethan grabs my hand and my mom smiles. "Hi." Ethan says. "Hello." My mom says. "Let's go to Disneyland!" I yell. We all walk out of the airport. Ethan was still holding my hand. It made me feel happy but I don't know why. We all got it the uber and 10 minutes later we were at Disneyland. I am so excited right now. We all walked into the park and I smiled. "Why are you smiling?" Ethan asks. "I just love Disneyland." I say. Ethan smiles and kisses my cheek. I blush. I know my face is bright red. My mom just squeals. I don't know why she is so obsessed with me finding the one and only. She gets crazy sometimes. It's scary. Haha.

*at lunch*
"Hey Carlie! Why don't you and Ethan go sit at another table?" My mom suggests. "That sounds wonderful." Ethan says. He takes my hand and we walk to another table. "I'm sorry about my mom." I apologize. "My mom would do the same." He explains. "Why are moms so...." I begin and Ethan finishes "crazy?" "Ya!" I laugh. We see a flash in the corner of my eye. "Oh my gosh. My mom just took a picture of us laughing. I'm sorry again" I say. "Hey. It's fine" Ethan puts his hand over mine. I blush "thanks." (A/n the cheesiness)

We finish eating and Ethan, Grayson and me decided to back home because we were tired. "Bye mom. I'll see you tomorrow." I say. "Bye sweetie." We left and got an uber home. "I'm honestly not even tired I was just done with my mom" I laughed "Oh my gosh same." Ethan said in a really girly voice. We both laughed. "Oh my gosh I'm actually tired so I'm going to sleep!" Grayson said mocking him. We all laughed. "Have a good nap!" I said. Grayson went to bed so I asked Ethan "what should we do?" "Well I could take you around LA more and then we could get fro yo and then a movie here?" Ethan suggested. "That sounds so fun." I said. Ethan went to Grayson's room and said "I'm taking your car. Thanks" "mmm" Grayson said. Ethan took the keys and we went down to the parking garage and got in his truck. "I'm actually really excited" I said. "Me too. I haven't given a tour of LA in a while." Ethan said. "Also thanks for being my fake boyfriend. It means a lot. And for already being my best friend. Haha" I said. "No problem. Thanks for being mine and Grayson's best friend to."

The rest of the car ride was us singing to the top of our lungs to our favorite songs. We drove around a bunch and he showed me a couple places. Then we decided to go get frozen yogurt. We got our yogurt and sat down. "Thanks again Ethan." "No problem carlie. But I really have to pee so I'll be right back. Haha" I laughed with him. He got up and left and a girl about my age drop her fro yo. "Oh my gosh." She said. I ran up to her and helped her clean it up. "Thanks. I'm kiya." She says. "Cool! I'm carlie." We exchange numbers and by that time Ethan came back so we sat back down. "Made a new friend I see?" He asks. "Ya. Also remember the girl I met named Kristen?" "Ya of course. Grayson like loved her. Haha!" He laughs and I laugh with him. "I told her that he likes herand I sent a pic of him to her and she said she liked him to so we need to go on a mission to get them together." I suggest. "For sure." Ethan says and we both laugh.

When we got back to the apartment Grayson was awake so I invited Kristen over to watch a movie. We were really just trying to get Grayson and Kristen together. When she came over I sat by Ethan and Kristen sat by Grayson.

*After the movie*
{Grayson's POV}
"I'll walk you out." I say to Kristen. "Okay" she blushed. She was really cute. I'm gonna kiss her. Tonight. We get to the door and go into the hall. "Thanks for coming cutie." I say. "No problem." I stared into her eyes and we started to lean in and next thing I know her lips are on mine. I wanted the moment to last forever but I knew it wouldn't. "Follow me." I say and she does. I take her up to the roof and we sit down. "I love coming up here." I say. "Oh look. A shooting star! Make a wish!" She says with a cheeky grin.

Grayson's wish: I wish for her to be mine

Kristen's wish: I wish to be his
///
I thought this was really cute. No? Ok. Have a great day!