Chapter 4

{Ethans POV}
I actually really like Carlie. Her eyes will be the death of me. I knew I should've kissed her last night when I fell on top of her. I need to talk to her but I'm afraid that if I do I won't know what to say or she wont like me back...

{Carlies POV}
After that dream I felt... Diffrent towards Ethan. (a/n anyone else get like this? After I have a dream I just look at the person differently no? Ok) ya he's really really cute but I just don't know. If I did talk to him he probably wouldn't like me back. Honestly. Who would even like someone like me? I think it's best to stay friends. A relationship would ruin out friendship and I don't want that. I love our friend ship and I'm not looking for a relationship right now.

{Grayson's POV}
I finally had the guts to ask Kristen on a date. I was getting ready in some jeans and a gray tee shirt. I was ready to go. I looked at the time and I had 30 minutes to kill. I was planning on taking her to a nice fancy restaurant but I think I might go set up a little picnic. "ETHAN!" I yell. Ethan and Carlie ran into my room. "Yes?" They both say in sync. "First off why did you come carlie?" I ask. "Because I figured it was about Kristen" she says. "Well it is." I say. "Called it!" Carlie yells. "ok ok." I then begin to tell them the plan.

{Kristens POV}
I was getting ready in a gray tee shirt that said "not today" and light ripped jeans with white converse. For the makeup I did eyeliner, mascara, eyeshadow, concealer and foundation (pic at the top). I was getting nervous. I don't know why. I mean he's awesome and stuff but I mean a date is a date and doesn't every girl get nervous before a date? I really shouldn't be nervous. "It won't be bad." I keep telling myself. I see my phone flash indicating that I have a text message. I pick up phone and see that Grayson texted me.
G: Headed to your house now 💗
K: Okay. See you soon. 😘

I ran over to my bed and put on my shoes. I made sure I looked okay and heard my door bell ring. I ran downstairs and openend the door to see Grayson. "Hey. You ready to go?" He asks. "Of course" I step out and close the door behind me. As I'm about to open the door to graysons car he jumps ahead and opens it for me. I look at him and smile and he winks back in response. I get into the car and we start driving. "So where are we going?" I ask. "Thats a surprise." He says. "By the way, you look really cute" he adds and I blush. "Thanks gray" I turn toward the window and think

What if I mess this up?

Will he still like me after this?

Of course. Thats the whole point of a date... Right?

I got interrupted by Grayson saying "We're here" he gets out of the car and he comes over to my side and opens the door for me. "Grayson are you trying to make me blush?" I ask blushing. "Obviously. Your so cute when you blush. I love it." He says and I blush more. "Stop it!" I say giggling. "Follow me" he says and takes my hand.

He leads me into the wood and I ask "Are we almost there? You didn't tell me we were gonna hike!" I say laughing. "We are almost there. Just a few more steps." I look up from the ground to see a beautiful set up picnic. There were candles set up and the sun was setting. "Woah. It's so pretty!" I say. "Ethan and I had 30 minutes to do this" Grayson says. "Good job" I say. We walk over and sit down. He pulls out two sandwiches. "My mom helped make these. There soooo good!" He says. I laugh. "I bet!" I say still laughing. "Why do you think it's so funny?" He asks. Laughing at me. "I'm just really happy" I say getting my last giggles out.

We finish eating and it starts getting cold and I shiver. "You cold?" Gray asks. "Is it that obvious?" I ask. "Um ya" he laughs. "here" he hands me his swearshirt. "are you sure?" I ask. "Of course. If I get cold I have another one in my car. Plus it's the gentlemanly thing to do" I laugh at what he said. We sat there talking for awhile about how school was and what we wanted to be when we were older.

"Come here" he says. I get up and follow him to a really pretty lookout. "Dang! It's so gorgeous!" I say. "I know. Ethan and I come here a lot" we both sit down. Grayson intertwines our fingers. I blush and rest my head on his shoulder. He kisses my forehead and once again I blush. I've blushed so many times today.

After awhile he looks at me and I look at him. We both start to lean in and soon enough I feel his soft lips on mine. We break apart and he mumbles "Will you be my girlfriend?" "Of course" I say and kiss him again. I rest my head on his shoulder and we talk and laugh and to soon enough we had to go. "Who's gonna clean up the picnic?" I ask once we are in the car. "Ethan and Carlie came after they went to Disneyland and helped clean it up." He says. "I'll have to thank them later. Speaking of which can you just take me to your apartment? Carlie and I were planning on having a sleepover. I can just borrow some of her clothes" I explain. "Sure thing babe" he says with a wink. I bet you can guess what I did. I flipping blush. Man. I have blushed like 50 times. Oh well. At least grayson thinks I'm cute.

We pull up to their apartment and grayson and I walk in. "I'm gonna go see carlie." I walk upstairs to her room and hear talking. I swear I'm not a creep. I listen closer and realise that it's ethan and Carlie.

"I've liked you for long time now carlie" ethan says.

"I think I like you too" Carlie says.

They stop talking so I figured they heard me and I walk in to see them kissing....

A/n
Ohhh SNAPPP. Juicy stuff is about to go down. I really liked how Kristen and graysons date went. Hope you liked it Kristen. 😉