Chapter 18

{Carlie's POV}
I woke up and Ethan was gone.

that's weird

I get up out of bed and I change into a light pink crop top and some black leggings. I go into the bathroom and I put on some concealer and masacra and then I put my hair into a ponytail.

I walk downstairs and I see Makayla, Antonio and Ethan all cooking some breakfast.

"Geez guys. how much food are you making?" I ask.

"Eh. Only a couple waffles." Antonio says.

"Good morning" Ethan stops what he is doing, kisses my cheek and goes back to work.

"Guys!! We get to decorate for your wedding todayy!" I practically sing.

"Yup! We are gonna all drive down to the wedding place. Luckily after we get married we literally turn around and walk into the forest and there will be a fire and s'mores and we can partyyyy all night!" Kayla explains.

"Ooo. Convenient!" I say.

All of them were already dressed for the day so after we finished eating we grabbed some stuff her house and we left.

"I'm so excited!" I say as I buckle up.

"Same!" Kayla says.

***
We finally arrived at Sweetwater resort (Hehe) and we walked over to the altar and stuff. All the chairs were set up so we really didn't need to do anything else besides the reception in the forest.

"Okay. So I think my mom came yesterday and did this part" Kayla says.

"Okay. So we only have to set up the fireplace and stuff?" I ask.

"Yup!" Kayla says.

We all walk into the trees and we see some tables and chairs set up. We needed to set up the fireplace.

"It is so pretty here!" I say.

"Not as pretty as you" Ethan smirks.

"Oh my. Thank you!" I say and I give him a small peck on the lips.

"Okay. Antonio and Ethan, can you guys set up the fireplace? I don't think Carlie and I have the skills" she says.

"Sure" Antonio says so they get to work.

Makayla and I walk over to the food table to set up all the containers that would soon hold food.

Makayla looks super stressed so I ask "Hey. are you okay?" she stops what she's doing and says. "No. I'm honestly terrified for tomorrow."

I walk over to her and I hug her. "You'll be fine! Are you kidding me? You're GORGEOUS!" I yell.

"Thanks." we both laugh.

"Let's get to work" I say and I open a container.

***
We started working at 9:00 am and it was now 12:00 pm. We were all leaving because we were done and to go get some food.

"Where should we eat?" Makayla asks as we get into her car.

"Wendy's?" Ethan suggests.

"Ya! that sounds delicious!" I agree and Ethan intertwines our hands.

This boy. He has made me feel happier then any other girl in the world. I never felt this good when Alex and I were together. Alex was just not..... Ethan. I never realized how much Ethan ment to me. Alex was a player. I hate him and I always will. I hope I never have to see him again. He took 1 year of my life that I will never get back. I cherish all the moments Ethan and I have. he means everything to me. I could imagine us getting married and having kids. He would be a great dad.

"What are you thinking about?" Ethan whispers so only I can hear.

"You" I say simply.

"I love you Carlie Blair" he says.

"I love you more Ethan Grant Dolan"

We share a small but passionate kiss.

We get to Wendy's and we go through the drive-thru and we get our food.

***
After we ate we went back to Kayla's.

"I'm literally so tired." Kayla says.

"I know right!" Antonio agrees.

"Okay. it's official. we are going to have a nap. Have fun guys" Kayla says and they walk upstairs

Ethan and I walk into the front room and we sit on the couch.

"We should go on an adventure!" Ethan says.

"Okay! Where though?" I ask.

"Where ever we want. is there a super pretty view somewhere around here?" Ethan asks. "Yeah! I have one place in mind. c'mon!" i say jumping up from the couch and grabbing his hand and he follows behind me still holding hands.

We go steal Kayla's keys and i get in the driver side. "Ooo. i'm so excited!" i say rubbing my hands together for more of a dramatic effect. Ethan just laughs at me.

I start the car and in less then 5 minutes we arrive at the destination. I walk over to the other side as Ethan gets out of the car. i grab his hand and we walk up the small hill. the sun was setting so it was perfect.

we sat on the hill and we saw the whole city. it was gorgeous. i always came here when i had a bad day. i loved this place.

"Woah" Ethan says shocked at the view. "This is so amazing!" Ethan finally says. "I came up here a lot when i lived here" i explain.

We sit in a comfortable silence for awhile. it was nice. Ethan finally broke the silence and said "Carlie, i just wanted to say that i love you. even though sometimes i don't show it, you mean everything to me. you're my first REAL girlfriend. We've been through a lot and i'm just happy to be here with you. You're so gorgeous it's unreal. You're eyes will be the death of me. anyways. i wanted to say that i love you so much"

"Ethan. Grant. Dolan" i say and i lean over and i kiss him. "I love you!" i say and i kiss him again. i love this boy

a/n
holy. 1.18k views?!!! you guys are the best! thanks so much!