Chapter 3

{Carlies POV}
The next morning Grayson wouldn't stop talking about how he kissed Kristen. Don't get me wrong I still ship them like OTP but it's getting annoying.

We got to Disney Land and met up with my mom. We only stayed there a couple hours. Ethan would kiss my forehead and cheek and would hold my hand but we all decided to go to the pier cause we had rode on all the rides. "I'm highly excited to go to the pier." I say with a smile to ethan. "I know me too." Luckily my mom and Ella were in a diffrent car so we didn't have to be all romantic. "Again. I'm sorry about my mom." I say. "Bro. It's fine I honestly don't care. Haha"

We got to the pier and rode all the rides and decided to eat dinner. We are a really fancy place. We went inside and sat down. "This has been so fun. Too bad tomorrows your last day."
I say. "I know its been so fun. Carlie. Will you come with me to the bathroom. I have to talk to you. Grayson and Ethan. Be nice to ella." My mom says. I give ethan a worried look and he mouths itll be fine.
I follow my mom into the bathroom and she says. "I really hope you and Ethan get married. I know your only 17 but your never to young. I just really want grandkids." "Mom. I know you do. You realise I just started dating him" "I know. Anyways I have to pee. You can leave now." I walk out of the bathroom and tell everyone what happened and we all laughed.

*After dinner*
"Hey Grayson. I'm taking the car. Carlie and I want to go so you can get like an Uber or something." I laugh at him. We walk to the car and get in. "My mom is insane. I'm honestly really happy she's leaving" I laugh. "I honestly don't mind it"

Wait. What?

"It's just she expects so much of me. I really don't like it." I say. "Thats how my mom is to. She always wanted more from me than Grayson cause I'm.the older twin. Like. 20 minutes apart. Come on." We both laugh and soon enough we are back home. We walk upstairs and he realises that he doesn't have the key and Grayson does. "thats why you should've given me one!" I playfully yell. "I know. I was going to but I forgot." He laughs. "ok ok." Ethan makes a really weird face and I laugh so hard that I fall down to the ground and Ethan accidentally falls on top of me and we are inches apart. For some reason it feels right. He gets up and brush's off his clothes. "I'm so sorry. I know I'm fat" he laughs nervously. "Bro. Your not fat." I was really disappointed and I don't know why.

We sat there for another hour just laughing and finally Grayson came back. We went inside and I was really tired so I said good night and went to bed. I fell asleep wondering if I actually like Ethan Dolan.

"Hmm this is so good. Your good at making sandwiches babe." Ethan says. We were at a picnic right now. "Thanks." I get up and kiss him. "I love you" he says. "I love you more" I say back.

A/n
Ohhh snap. Sorry this chapter is so short. I have so many ideas but they never come out right. Comment what you guys want to see happen.

Votes till next chapter: 5