Chapter 9

{Carlies POV}
I woke up and Ethan was sitting up on his laptop. "Good morning." I say to him. "Good morning. How'd you sleep?" He asks. "Pretty good. How about you?" I ask. "Good. Haha. We sound like we just met." He laughs and I join him.

"We are still going on that adventure right?" I ask. "Um. Duh" Ethan says in a sassy voice. We both laugh and I say "We are goals." "Heck ya we are." Ethan says and flips his 'hair' we both laugh again and it's all just perfect.

"Let's go get ready then." I say getting up. I got my clothes and went into the bathroom to change. I change into a tan sweater with black stripes near my hand. I put on some dark jeans and some light pink converse. I do my usual makeup and for my hair I did a ponytail thing. (pic at top)

I walked out of the bathroom and saw Ethan dressed and ready to go. "You always look so good without makeup Carlie." Ethan say and comes over to me and wraps his hands around my waist. "Aw thanks. I just do it for fun." I say. "Well you are still are cute either way." He says and cups my face and kisses me. "I love you." I say. "I love you more" Ethan says and kisses me once again.

We get into the car and he starts the car. "First stop, fro yo" Ethan says. "YAY! I love fro yo!" I say and Ethan just laughs at me. He turns on the music and we roll down the windows and scream the words to 'Hoodie' by Hey violet. People gave us really weird looks but we didn't care.

We finally got to the fro yo place and I wanted a small cup but of course Ethan got me a medium. "Im not gonna be able to finish this. I hope you know." I say. "I'll finish it for you. Don't worry babe." Ethan explains. "Okkkk" I say

We both got our fro yo and sat down. "Fro yo is my bae" I say. "Excuse me?" Ethan says 'hurt'. I laugh and say "Sorry Ethan I found someone new." "Thats fine cause I'm dating pizza and pancakes at once. But don't tell them that. They'd flip!" Ethan says. We both laugh at what we are doing and finish our fro yo.

We get back to the car and I say "Hey I actually ate all my fro yo. I'ma be fat now." "No you won't." We laugh. "Next stop, a movie" Ethan says. "Yay! What movie?" I ask. "IT." Ethan says with a smirk. "NOOOOOO. I hate scary movies." I yell. "Thats the point. Then you'll be all over me the whole time. Plus I already got the tickets." He says with his smirk still plastered on his face. "Nice plan. Ugh. Fine. I'll go." I say.

We get to the movie theater and we walk up to the concession stand. "What do you want?" Ethan asks me. "Just a drink" I say. "Ok. The usual?" He asks again. "Yup!" I say. He grabs me a Dr.Pepper and he gets a large popcorn and we go into the movie theater.

We sit down in our seats and the movie starts. "Im so sacred babe" I say holding onto his arm. "Aw. It's ok" he comforts me.

****
After the most scary movie I had ever seen, we went to his car. "Never again." I say. "Why? I thought it was great." He says. "Nope. Nope. Nope." I say. "You know what? We are going to my favorite look out" Ethan says. "Mkay." I say and he intertwines our hands.

I really love this kid. He has treated me so well and nothing could ever ruin our relationship.

We get to the lookout and get out of the car. We had to hike a little but we got up there and I realized that this is where Gray took Kristen on their first date.

We look around and the sun was setting and the city looked gorgeous. I look over at Ethan and he looks at me and I say "This is so cool." "I know right?! It's my fav place in LA" I kiss him and he kisses back. We break apart and he says "I love you" and I say back "I love you more"

We laid on the grass and cuddled to keep warm. It was getting cold so. I was almost asleep and I got a text message I groan and get up.

Unknown: *sent an image*

I gulp and open the picture to see Ethan kissing another girl. And that girl isn't me.

::::

😏 (sorry it's short)