twelve

It's our last night in LA and I'm quite sad

It's our last night in LA and I'm quite sad. I'm gonna have to get use to not seeing Emercyn everyday or not being able to go to the beach that's five minutes away at most. Especially with Emercyn being pregnant, I feel like it's going to be tougher on me than I thought.

The past week, Emercyn went to the doctors with Ethan and found out they are indeed pregnant. She's about eight weeks and we are all really excited. Ethan is definitely stoked and has already talked to Em about what baby names they should chose from.

The girls and I took Emercyn to the spa to relax. She's been really thinking about the wedding lately when she still has plenty of time. We all got our nails done and our toes. Emercyn was definitely relieved afterwards.

We also had a game night. It was definitely one for the books because I beat everyone in Mario Cart. I'm pretty good but I think when I'm not sober, I'm even better. Which explains how I am the master because that night I was definitely intoxicated.

Ethan and Grayson threw a party and I got to see people I haven't seen in what feels like forever. I got to see Jack, Aaron, Cameron, and even Jake Paul came by with his team ten crew. I was actually shocked and of course he brought up the story on how he dresses as a hotel worker to scare Cole away.

Grayson asked me out on a date which just so happened to be tonight. He told me he'd really like to hang out with me one on one before I leave and he wanted to take me out to dinner. He told me it didn't have to be a date because he doesn't know how I feel, but I'm calling it a date.

As of right now, I am doing my makeup before he comes and picks me up. Avery and Olivia have been going through my clothes, arguing on what I should wear on the date. I've kinda blocked them out by playing Harry Styles's album. It's beautiful.

I do a maroon smokey eyes and settle for light pink lips. I even applied false lashes which I haven't done in what seems like forever. I curl my hair and when I'm done, I smirk at myself in the mirror. Yanno just making silly faces because I actually look good for once.

"WE FOUND THE PERFECT ONE!" Olivia's voice is loud before I hear Avery squeal in excitement. "But don't look yet." She adds.

I look at the clock and it's 6:15. Grayson should be here in fifteen minutes. I feel like I'm going to puke as my nerves begin to build up. Even if it's just Grayson.

"Keep your eyes closed while you dress." Avery tells me. I furrow my brows in confusion.

"How in the world do I-"

"We'll guide you." She interrupts me. I roll my eyes even though my eyes are closed.

The top was easy to put on. It was the pants I struggled with. I don't know how I missed the right leg hole so many times... I'm not even intoxicated. I even almost fall over Olivia a few times.

They put the shoes on for my and I could tell they were heals as they strapped them around my ankles. They guide me to the body linked mirror and tell me to open.