O N E

•••Alex's POV:

I walk into the house. Loud music is playing and people are drunk and it smells like sweat.

"Hey Alex you made it."Jenna yelled over the loud music.

"Yeah. I need a drink."I said as we walk into the kitchen. I grab a beer.

"Why are you at the party."Nick asked me taking my beer out of my hand.

"I'm gonna go look for Hyde."Jenna said walking away.

"Because I am."I said taking my beer back and walking away. I sit on the couch.

"Is this spot taken?"a female asked me. I look at her.

"No your good."I said with a smile.

"I'm Stevie."she said with a smile.

"I'm Alex."I said taking a sip of beer.

"Cool."she said with a small smile.

"Alex. I need you."Jenna said walking up to me.

"What do you need?"I ask looking at her.

"I can't find Hyde."she said sitting on my lap.

"He's with my brother."I said pointing at the boys. She smiles and walks away.

"Do you need another beer?"Stevie asked me.

"Yes. Please."I said looking into her eyes. She smiles and walks away.

•••Stevie's POV:

I walk into the kitchen and grab two beers.

"Here's a beer."I said to Alex. She looked up at me with a smile.

"Thank you Stevie."she said as I sat down next her.

"So tell me about yourself?"I ask looking at her.,

"Okay I'm Nick's little sister. Jenna is my only friend. I'm 18. I lost my parents last summer and know I live with my Aunt Bonnie."she said looking at me.

"Is Nick the one acting like a jack ass?"I ask pointing at him. She smiles and nods her head.

"Tell me about you."she said before taking a drink. I smile.

"Okay. I'm Stevie Book and I just moved here from L.A with my Uncle John. I'm 19 and I have no friends."I said with a smile.

"Cool."she said with a smile. My phone rings. I pick it up.

"Hey."I said into the phone.

"Stevie get your ass home."my uncle said on the other end of the phone.

"Okay."I said before I hang up. I look at Alex.

"I have to go."I said setting my beer on the table.

"Can. I have your number."she asked me with the cutest smile ever. I nod my head and write my number on her hand. I walk away. I walk out the door and start to walk to my house. I open the front door.

"This was our fresh start."my uncle said throwing a new paper at me I read it "A couple found dead in the woods. Killed by an animal." I throw it back at him.

"It wasn't me."I yelled at him.
"Who was it?"he asked getting closer to me.

"It was me."a voice yelled from the other side of the room. I look to see my brother.

"Marley."I yell and run over to him and I give him a big hug.

"Why did you do it?"John yelled at him. He doesn't say anything.

"I want to be Alpha."he yelled back. I look at him, he looks at me.

"And I want Stevie to be Luna."he yelled as John got closer to us.

"She can't be your Luna."he yelled at him.

"Yes she can. She can because my mate is dead. That's why I left. To see if she could be my Luna and she can because she is my sister."he yelled back.

"Stop. Fighting."I yell at both of them. John takes off his shirt and gets on all fours. I look at Marley and he is already in his wolf form. I look at John he is ready for this fight.

"Okay you know the rules fight until one of you runs away."I said with hands on there head. I step back and my phone buzz.

~~Hey Stevie.

~~Hey. Alex.

Alex: whats up?

Stevie: Nothing much. You?

Alex: Still at the party.

I walk away and go into my room.

Stevie: Why.

Alex: Because I was hanging out with Jenna

Stevie: Have fun.

"Stevie!"Marley yelled. I put my phone down and rush out there to see John laying on the ground and Marley standing with his held head high.

"You did it!"I yell giving him a hug.

"Yeah. I did. I'm Alpha and you are my Luna."he said looking at me.

"It's what mom and dad would have wanted."I said with a smile.

"Congrats kid."he said walking away. Marley hugs me and kisses my head.

"I met someone."I said pulling out of the hug.

"Do you think she is your mate?"he ask me. I look at him.

"I don't know she's human."I said sitting down.

"Alison was human. But then John turned her."he said sitting next to me.

"I didn't know."I said shaking my head.