S E V E N

---Alex's POV

I wake up in Stevie's arms. I smile. My thighs, my neck, and my chest hurts. I look at my thighs and there are so many hickey same on my chest. I lay down and rest my head on Stevie's chest. I listen to her heart beat. I feel her rubbing my back. I smile and look up at her. She kisses my forehead. I smile.

"Good morning."she said rubbing my back. I sit up and kiss her cheek. I'm still in my bra and underwear. She sits up and looks at me.

"Last night was amazing."she said getting off the bed. She hands my her t-shirt. I put it on. I look at her.

"Can I tell you something?"I ask Stevie. She looks at me and sits down next me.

"Last night w-was my first time."I said looking at the floor. She kisses my shoulder. I look her. She kisses me. I kiss her back. She pulls away.

"Did I hurt you?"she asked me as she looked at the floor. I kiss her shoulder. She looks at me.

"No you didn't hurt me. It was amazing." I said before I sat on her lap. She smiles.  She places her hands on my waist.

"Oh."she said softly. I laugh and I rest my head on her shoulder.

"Hey. Stevie we need to ta-"Marley said walking into her. I get off of her. She looks at him and then at me. She grabs a shirt a puts it on.

---Stevie'S POV

I walk out of my room and I shut the door behind me. I follow Marley into the living room. I sit down on the couch, so does Marley. He looks at me.

"I know she is your mate. But she as to become one of us. If you want her to stay your mate."he said looking at me. I look at the floor.

"Marley will you talk to her"I asked he nods is head and gets up. He walks to my room.

---Marley's POV

I walk into Stevie's room and Alex is sitting on the end of the bed. I sit down next to her. She looks at me.

"Here's the thing. You are Stevie's mate and if you want it to stay that way. You have to become one of us."I said looking at her. She look confused.

"Oh"she said looking me. I look at the floor. Stevie walks in. She stands up.

"Marley will be the one that changes you."Stevie said looking at Alex. Alex looks at me.

"When are we going to do it?"she asked me. I look at her.

"Tomorrow night it is a full moon."I said standing up.