E L E V E N

Stevie's POV
Back in Lexington
Its been two days after Marley's funeral. I havent ate or even talked to anyone but Alex. Karma and Reagan live with us now. I walk into the kitchen with the rest of the girls. They look at me. I look at them. I walk over to the table. I sit down next to Alex.

"Im sorry. Ive been quite and not talking. Its just hard for me to accept the fact that he is gone. He was my best friend and my brother. I cant be an Alpha, he was the Alpha, I was just his stupid little sister. I dont know how I can do this."I said in tears. Alex pulls me closer. Karma looks at me.

"You dont have to do this on you own. I promise you that wont be alone."Karma said looking at me. I looks and mouth 'thank you'. She nods her hand. Reagan looks at me.

"We are a pack now. We will be with you till the end."she said looking at me. I smile. Alex looks at me. She grabs my hands.

"Stevie. Your are going to make wonderful Alpha. I love you so much. I will be with you through thick and thin baby. I promise you that I love you and I will always protect you."she said looking at me. I smile as she wipes the tears off my cheeks. Karma and Reagan leave the room. I kiss her and she kisses me back softly and slowly. I lean in more deepening the kiss. I pull her closer to me. We both pull away, breatheless. I smile and give her a quick peck on the lips, smiles.

"I love you"she said looking at me. I look into her dark brown eyes. I smile.

"I love you too Al."I said before Karma and Reagan walk into the kitchen. They look scared. I look at them. I feel my face get really hot.

"Its Kluas. He is on his way."she said looking at me and Alex. I look at Alex.

"He's not gonna get far. He won't hurt anyone."I said as the front door gets kicked. I sigh.

"Did you really have to do that."I said as he looks at all of us. I roll my eyes.

"What did I say if you helped them I would kill them and they have to die for breaking the rules. Little Miss Stevie did not ask ALL THE ALPHS about changing her mate and thats why Your dirtbag brother died!! BECAUSE YOU FUCKED UP!!!"he yelled in my face. Alex puts her hand on my arm. I take a deep breathe. He looks at me.

"Fuck. You."I said looking at him. I rase my fist and hit him in the mouth and then the nose. I kick him in his side over and over again. I grab him by the shirt and hit him the jaw. He smiles at me. I let go of him and kick him the stomach. He falls the floor. I press my foot on his neck.

"I should kill you."I growled pressing harder on his neck and the stepping off. He coughs. Alex pulls me closer. Karma looks at Reagan.

"Stand the fuck up and start running because once you start you will never stop."she said as they run after him. I smile and cheer them on. I look down at my hands they are bloodly. Alex grabs my hands softly. I kiss her and she kisses me back. She pulls away. I look at her.

No one's POV

They eventually  catch up to him. Stevie ends up killing him. Karma and Reagan get rid of the body