N I N E

---Stevie's POV

"Marley you know that she is the only one we can trust."I said looking at him as he packs our bag. He sigh.

"Fine then call her."he said before taking the bags out to the car. I daily Karma's number.

"Hey Stevie what's up."she said. I sigh.

"Marley my mate and I are in trouble. Can we come stay with you."I said as I'm walking out the car. I get in.

"Yeah. Sure what kind of trouble?"she asked me. I bite my lip.

"The other vampires won't let Marley change Alex. So the three of us are going to run away for a little bit."I said as Marley pulls out of the driveway. I her sigh.

"Yeah you can stay with us."she said. I smile and nod my head at Marley.

"Us? What do you mean?"I ask her.

"I found my mate."she said.

"Congrats. I'll see you tonight."I said before hanging up.

---Alex's POV

"Alex. What happened between you guys? And why are you packing a bag?"my aunt asked me. I sigh and zip up my bag.

"N-nothing. I'm getting out of town for a little bit. I'll be fine."I said. She sighs. I walk down stairs.

"Ok. Well. I love you."she said before she hugged me. I hug her back. I walk outside and Marley's car is in the driveway. I get in the back.

"You. Ready?"he asked me as Stevie climbs into the back seat. I nod my head and hug her.

"Okay off to New Orleans."she said as Marley pulls out of the driveway. I kiss her and she kisses me back.

Six Hours Later

Stevie's POV

We pull into Karma's driveway. I gently shake Alex. She wakes up and looks at me.

"Were here."I said as we get of the car. Karma walks outside.

"Stevie it's been awhile."she said before hugging me I hug her back.

"Karma this is Alex, she my mate."I said. Karma smiles. She hugs Alex. Alex hugs her back. She pulls away. We walk inside.

"Reagan they are here."Karma yelled. A girl with short blonde hair walks of out her room.

"Reagan this is Marley. Stevie and Stevie mate Alex."she said. Reagan smiles.

"Nice to meet you guys."I said. Reagan looks at Alex. Marley looks at me. Alex wraps her arm around my waist. I smile and kiss the top of her head.

"So who won't let you change her?"Karma asked. I look at Marley and then Alex.

"You know Danny and Devon right?"I asked her. She nods her head.

"Yeah. The Royal Family."she said looking at me. I nod my head.

"Hey Reagan will you go in another room with Alex?"Karma asked her. She smiles and they leave.

"Stevie. Are you fucking kidding me? The Royal Family."She asked looking at me. I nod my head.

"Yeah. I know. But you literally the only one we can trust."I said looking at her. I start to cry.

"I'm gonna let you two talk this out."Marley said before leaving the room.

"Karma please. I love her."I said looking at her. She hugs me and I hug her back. She sighs.

"Stevie your lucky I promised you great-great grandfather that I would protect his pack when he died."she said looking at me. I smile. She hugs me and I hug her back. Alex walks in the room I look at her, she wraps her arms around my waist. I smile. Marley and Reagan walk into the kitchen. Marley looks at me and Alex.

"We have to do it now."he said looking at us.

"Karma, Reagan go outside and keep a look out."he said as the walk outside. I kiss Alex, she kisses me back. I pull away. Marley changes. I can't watch so I go outside, with Reagan and Karma. I hear Marley growl and then I hear nothing. Karma hugs me. I hug her back. Marley walks out.

"She is passed out, but she is on the couch. She will wake up in a day or two."Marley said looking at me. He hugs me and I bug him back.

"You can stay as long as you need to."Reagan said. Karma nods. We walk inside and I see Alex laying on the couch. Her side as a bite mark in it. I kiss the top of her head.