F O U R

---Stevie's POV

"Alex. If you splash me one more time."I said to Alex.

"Oh whats gonna happen?"she said splashing me. I smile and swim to her. I pick her up.

"Stevie! Put me down."she yelled right as she said that I throw her in the water. She comes up and looks at me.

"Are you done?"I ask her with a smile. She smiles and swims to me.

"Yeah."she said looking at me. I kiss her cheek.

"Hey do you want to hang out at my house?"I ask her as she jumps on my back. I smile.

"Yeah."she said before she kissed my neck. I smile. She gets off my back. I turn around and place my hands on her waist. She wraps her arms around my neck. I smile and kiss her cheek. We get out off the water and get dressed.

"Here take my jacket."I said handing her my jacket. She smiles and put it on.

"You are so beautiful."I said grabbing her hand and pulling her closer to me.

---Alex's POV

I smile as Stevie pulls me closer to her. She places her hand on my waist. I lean in for a kiss and I kiss her with a lot of force. I feel her hand run up and down my back. She bites my lip as she pulls away. I smile.

"Are you ready to go?"she asked me. I smile and nod my head. She sits on her bike and I get on. She speeds off.

Ten minutes later

We pull into her driveway and she shuts off her bike. I hop off. She gets off and grabs my hand and we walk inside.

"Marley. I'm home."she yelled as we walk inside. I smile and kiss her cheek and rest my head on her shoulder.

"Hey Stevie. Is this her."Marley said looking at us. He smiles.

"Marley this is Alex. Alex this Marley my older brother."she said looking at me.

"Nice to meet you."he said. I smile.

"Nice to meet you too."I said before Stevie pulled into me room. She pulls me to her bed and she lays down and she pulls me on top of her. I smile.

"Thanks for today."I said looking at her. She smiles.

"Anything for you."she said before kissing my cheek. I smile and rest my head on her chest. She kisses my head. My phone goes off. I pick it up.

"Hello?"I said into the phone.
"Alex you need to come home. I need you help."Bonnie said. I sigh and sit up.

"Okay."I said before I hang up.

"I have to go."I said as Stevie sat up. She looks at me and kisses my cheek.

"I'll give you a ride home."she said as we get off her bed. We walk out to her bike. We get on and she speeds off.

Twenty minutes later.

We pull into my driveway. I get off she follows behind me. She looks at me, I smile as she places her hands on my waist.

"Alex. Will you be my girlfriend?"she asked me. I feel my cheeks get red. I smile.

"Yes."I said. She smiles and kisses me with a lot of force. I pull away.

"Bye Stevie."I said before I kissed her cheek.

"Bye Alex."she said as I walk inside. I shut the door behind me.

"How was your date?"aunt Bonnie asked me. I smile.

"It was amazing. We when out for coffee. Then we went swimming after that we hung out at her house."I said smiling like crazy.

"Is that her jacket."she asked. I nod my head and I put my hair up in a ponytail.

"Are those hickeys!?"Nick yelled at me. I look at him and then at Bonnie.

"Y-yeah."I said looking at them.

"It's okay Alex. At least you can't get pregnant."she said laughing. I can't help but laugh. Nick rolls his eyes and walks away.

Does there aunt need to be more strict? Let me know by commenting.