Chapter 2: Stranger Things

Victoria was given a dingy to complete her mission in.

"Are you serious?" She asked incredulously.
"What?" Beckett replied.
"This is dingy. You want to me find the heart of Davy Jones in a dingy?" Victoria clarified.
"Yes. Now go." Beckett instructed, shoving the girl to the dingy and watching as she quietly disappeared in the night.

Will wasn't quite sure how he had gotten himself into such a mess nearly two days later. There he was, hanging upside down on a bamboo stick.

"Jack?" Will squinted at Jack who was painted and dressed in what looked to be tribal chief gear. "Jack Sparrow. I can honestly say I’m glad to see you." He sighed happily with a grin. When Jack poked Will's shoulder, the man had second thoughts. "Jack, it’s me, Will Turner!" He shouted, as though saying it louder would make Jack recognize him.

Jack stopped in front of one of the cannibals. He was having a really bad week. First, he had to escape the turkish prison in a coffin, then Will's father showed up with the black spot. He thought land would be safe, but apparently he had stumbled onto the one island that was home to a cannibalistic tribe. He wanted someone he could lean on no matter what, who he wanted with him at that moment was Victoria Jones. In fact, he was rather confused why will was there with no Victoria and no Elizabeth.

Clearing his throat, Jack addressed the man in front of him. "Pah se ko?"
"Teen dada, eeseetis." The cannibal answered. Murmurs ran through the rest of the crowd in agreement.
"Tell them to let me down." Will demanded as he realized that somehow Jack could communicate with the people.
"Kele lam. Nom piki piki, nom minsi winsi." Jack told Will in the foriegn tongue. "Lam seisei, eunichi. Snip snip." He mimed to the cannibals who all nodded in understanding.

There have been many times in the last few days where Will had no clue what was happening. Namely when he found out that Samantha Vida's name isn't even Samantha Vida but instead Victoria Jones. However, as he hung upside down infront of Cheif Jack, he was thoroughly confused.

Catching sight of the compass that Beckett sent him to retrieve, Will jerked roughly. "Jack, the compass, it’s all I need. Elizabeth is in danger. We were arrested for trying to help you. She faces the gallows! And Beckett has Saman- Victoria, he took her!" Will shouted.

Jack stopped short when Victoria's actual name left Will's mouth. He paled when he heard Beckett had her. "Bugger." He mutter under his breath before spinning around and approaching the cannibals once more. "Seiserom shup shup sha smame mame shuku, savvy? Maliki liki."

The cannibals cheered happily and as Jack passed Will to his throne, he bent over. "Save me!" He hissed before Will was taken away, yelling in confusion.

As Jack opened his compass, he assumed the needle would still be pointing in the direction of Port Royal, instead, it had changed course. He knew only one thing that Victoria would need in the direct she was heading and smiled before snapping it shut.

Will was put in a hanging bone cage where he found Gibbs and few other familiar faces from Jack's crew. "What are ye doin here boy?" Gibbs asked in shock as Will was put in the cage and they were lowered back down in the cliff.

William huffed as he grabbed the bones. "I came to find Jack so I can save Elizabeth and Victoria." He muttered.
"Victoria?" Questioned Gibbs in confusion.
"Apparently Samantha's actual name is Victoria Jones." Will explained.
Understanding brightened Gibbs face as pieces fell together. "Aye, that would make a lot of sense. Like how Samantha- I mean Victoria- knew Jack."

Will raised his eyebrows but said nothing.

Victoria took another swig of water as she steered her boat towards where she knew Tia Dalma rested. She hopefully stared at the necklace that had been gifted to her years before that she intended to use as payment now.