Chapter 7: Headings

The Mature Version of this chapter can be found in Hidden Seductions as well.

Davy Jones stomped away from the lashing of young William Turner, his face remaining cold and unforgiving. His heart however hurt with guilt, betrayal, and love where it was locked away under feet of sand on a deserted island.

The scene of the Father and Son brought back painful memories from when his daughter was still in his care.

From before the deal was struck with his lover.

Davy Jones had adored the young girl with all his heart. She was tanned from ling days in the sun and some inheritance from her mother, with his blue eyes, and a combined attitude of stubborn free-spirit.

Her hair though, which he loved the most, was completely her own and it was the most lovely hair he had ever seen. Fiery red like her wit abd attitude, it was also silky and smooth, like the compassion she showed on rare occasion. When she was little, he enjoyed having her bear him on the quarter-deck so that he could run his fingers through her hair.

His dear Victoria grew in such grace and always brought a smile to his face. He taught her everything he knew, as a pirate's daughter life wouldn't be kind to her if she couldn't fight back so at a young age she learned the ways of the sea and how to attack and defend.

Despite all that had happened between them, Davy Jones still adored his beautiful daughter. This fact was rectified when he saw her with Captaib Jack Sparrow and felt a surge of protectiveness. Protectiveness he wouldn't dare show to his crew. Weakness, even familial of nature, was not to be permitted or he would be mutinied before he could blink.

Yet, the pain he saw in Bootstrap's eyes when he was forced to whip his son brought back pain in Davy Jones from the past. The cursed captain foubd himself glad that the young Turner couldn't see him in the second it flashed on his face or he would have been discovered. William Turner was a bright boy who reminded him so much of his daughter, curious and soaking in information like a sponge.

The Caprain growled and sat at his organ as he furiously played the song she loved so many years ago. The music serving as a painful reminder of the women he lost.

Victoria found Jack and Gibbs walking down the dock when she arrived at the ship. "Captain." She greeted with a grin.

Jack grinned back at her asshe walked up to his side. "Hello luv. I see you came back."

"I always do." She reminded him with a chuckle. "It's you who doesn't." Victoria jested with a laugh.

"I aleays come back sooner or later, cant resist you for the life of me darling." He murmured, leaning in for a kiss.

"Captain Sparrow!" A young vouce shouted from behind, interrupted.

Victoria gave an annoyed groan and let her head fall on Jack's shoulders. "Come to join me crew, lad? Welcome aboard." He shouted behind before going in to finish the kiss.

"I’m here to find the man I love." The boy corrected.

Victoria and Jack paused. "I’m deeply flattered, son, but my first love is the sea which is only seconded by this lass here." He told the boy.

"Hands off boy!" Victoria shouted back, hugfing Jack closer as the Captain motioned for Gibbs to get the boy out of there.

Norrington threw up charmingly into the bay.

"Meaning William Turner, Captain Sparrow." He stated, clearly not amused.

Victoria and Jack paused and turned around. "Elizabeth?" They asked at the same time.