18

continuing from last chapter

They were still on the couch, Jimin didn't close his eyes at all, just blinking, sometimes he would look up just to see Yoongi staring back at him.

That would make him look away with a blush. Yoongis' stare seemed cold, but there was always some tiny spark in his eyes when he would look at Jimin. Elder was stroking Jimins' hair, to be honest Jimin was enjoying this too much. But he couldn't help himself.

Yoongi's touch was always so warm, even tho his hands are cold, there was always something that would make Jimin's stomach flutter. And being on Yoongis' lap felt like fireworks were inside his tummy.

"Jimin do you want to go somewhere?" Yoongi asked, breaking the comfortable silence. Jimin didn't know how to answer so he just stayed quiet.

"I actualy thought about going swimming with Taehyung and Jungkook. Are you up for it?" Of course Jimin didn't know how to swim. He actualy never went swimming anywhere. His mom wanted to take him somewhere on the sea-side, but money problem was pretty big for them.

His mom wanted for Jimin to be normal as other kids, have fun as other kids, but he was always the kid in the backround. everyone was avoiding him because no one wanted to be friends with the 'poor kid'. And he didn't make any friends because one day he had to stop going to school, due to financial problems.

"I-I don't know how to swim, neither does Kookie." Jimin was pouting, which Yoongi thought it was the cutest thing. He lifted youngers' chin up to look at him.

"Then I will teach you to swim, okay?" Yoongi saw that Jimin was hesitating a little.

"I will think about it."

"Alright, you're still sick so we can't go for next few days... What are you thinking so deeply about?" The elder asked.

"Nothin', just your warm hands around me." Was what Jimin was thinking.

"N-Nothing, really... I just need space..." An 'oh' was heard from Yoongi, who was slightly backing away from Jimin. Younger panicked and imidiately grabbed Yoongis' hands, stopping him from untangeling them from his small frame.

"N-No! Not 'that' space. The other one... I-I like your hands wrapped around me, I feel safe... I didn't felt like that for a long time..." Yoongi hugged him once again, and Jimin wrapped his hands around elders' neck.

"No one's gonna hurt you, okay? I'm here, and you're safe, I won't be going anywhere, if I will, you're going with me, I'm not leaving you alone." 

The silence filled the room, just their steady breathing was heard.

"Can you please take the medicine? Please I beg you."

"No." Was again heard from Jimin, Yoongi frowned at youngers' remark.

"Please, I won't poison you, please just take the fucking medicine."

"NO." Yoongi sighed and gave up. Suddenly his phone started ringing.

"Just a sec, Munchkin." He pushed Jimin off of his lap and answered his phone.

"Hello?"

Jimin couldn't hear anything at all, just muffled voices.

"What the fuck?!?"

"You can shove that up your ass for all I care."

"I said I don't fucking care, I told you countless times' that I'm fucking not interested, leave me alone."

"Yes, if you really want to know."

With that Yoongi left the room, still talking to that person on the phone. Yelling was heard from downstairs which worried Jimin.

He put the pillow over his head, trying to escape from all the yelling. He hated when someone was talking loudly or screaming, or at this point, yelling.

Just like he couldn't take thunderstorms. He hated them.

After a long wait the yelling stopped and the doors' shut closing was heard. 

And the silence filled Yoongis' big house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i'm not playing with my army bomb at all

noup

not

at

all

bye