26

It was dark.

I couldn't see a thing, there was blindfold over my eyes.

I was cold and hurt.

I heard the door opening and footsteps.

I didn't even notice I was crying.

"Get up." The man said.

But I couldn't, my hands were tied and I was too weak.

I felt a sting on my cheek, I whimpered and bit my lip.

"We're going to have so much fun."

~

Yoongi didn't sleep at all that night. So many things were on his mind he couldn't focus on anything. He keeps asking himself if younger is okay, if he isn't hurt.

He keeps staring at his phone, waiting for Chanyeol to call him and tell him that he found Jimin, but that didn't happen. Why was he so attached to the boy he didn't know. Maybe it was the cheerful aura younger had, he always looked on the bright side when the worst was happening

It surprised Yoongi that Jimin got over his mother's death so quickly, he know's he probably thinks about her. He's also happy that he wasn't thinking about Luhan at all. 

Yoongi was scared that the person who took him away will rape him and just leave him in a ditch. He wants to find him as soon as he can. He's scared that they might ruin Jimin, he won't be that innocent as he was. The poor boy's life was literal shit and Yoongi just wanted him happy after all that happened. And that's why he promised himself he will find him and kill anyone who will hurt Jimin.

Yoongi was sitting in his work room, on his table, going through some files, actually anything that would help him find Jimin. He opened his phone just to see a picture of smiling Jimin on his lockscreen, which made him smile instantly.

Suddenly his phone started ringing and saw Chanyeol's number calling him. He quickly picked up, with his hopes up.

"Did you find anything? Please tell me you got something..." He was pleading.

"Wait what? Uhmm..." That wasn't Chanyeol's voice, which confused Yoongi. But the voice was quite familiar.

"Who's this?" Yoongi asked, he didn't want to sound mean, but he didn't know who was he talking to.

"O-Oh wrong number! Oh my god, I'm sorry, this is Baekhyun, Channies boyfriend! I wanted to call our friends but I guess I clicked on wrong number." Now he remembered, it was the clingy guy Chanyeol was shushing all the time.

"Ohh it's okay, really..."

"Are you Channies ex, the one who Channie is helping with something at the moment?" Yoongi nodded his head but forgot they were on the phone.

"Yeahh, I'm sorry if it's keeping him busy or something I re-." The other male cut him off.

"No it's okay! But can I know what's the problem?" Yoongi sighed before agreeing.

"Well you see, someone really close to me got missing a day ago or something and Chanyeol told me he will help me with finding him..." He heard other male gasping.

"Oh my god that's awful, what the fuck?!? I hope you find that person soon, but oh my god, I'm pretty sure you're devistated right now, if you ever need someone to talk to come to our house okay? Don't hesitate, really! I'll be going now, keep in mind what I told you and take care!"

Yoongi was greatful for that, even tho he didn't know how the hell the person looked like.

"Thank you, and I will..." With that he hung up. He was so frustrated he stood up from his chair and went to his window.

He looked up to the sky and sighed, looking around the house, he saw someone with a hood on standing in front of his house, he couldn't see person's face. He imidiately started running outside.

He opened the door but when he ran in front of his house, there was no one, he walked fastly on the street to look around, but again, there was no one. He was breathing fastly, it was really cold outside.

Walking back inside, he went to his living room, just to find a letter on the coffee table. He was so scared of what he will read. There was already sweat forming on his forhead.

'The boy is fun to play with:)'

Yoongi let out a frustrated scream, he fell on his knees, crying. He stood up and grabbed his jacket, he locked his house before walking out, taking a letter with him.

He just started walking, he doesen't know where, but he did. He just wanted to find Jimin, keep him safe. What did the man mean by that? 

He just hopes for the best.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

shimmie shimmie ko ko bop i think i like it~

exo fcked me up istg

aND THANK YOU FOR GIVING MY BBY SEHUN MORE LINES