21

"Yoongi how the hell are you going to solve this out? Are you even aware of what have you gotten yourself into?" Taehyung whispered-yelled at Yoongi who was gripping his hair tightly.

"I have no idea okay? He just called and fucking started threating me with Jimin. He knows about him and now he won't leave me alone... I can't risk it okay? Jimin might be in danger now." Yoongi took a look at Jimin who was cuddling with Jungkook on the sofa, smiling big.

"And by you hanging up on him will cause more drama than you can imagine, Yoongi." Older mumbled a quite 'I know' and went to Jimin.

He picked him up and went upstairs, Jimin was more than confused at the moment, so he waved to Jungkook and Taehyung, they just smiled at him.

Jimin had his legs wrapped around Yoongis' torso, and his small hands around elders neck, Yoongi was holding him by his thighs. He entered his room, and sat down with Jimin, making younger sit on his lap.

"Yoongi?" Older didn't say anything, he just kept hugging younger, not bothering to do anything else right now.

"Hyung please answer..." Younger said with a small voice.

"Please just shut up."

'What?'

And Jimin does exactly what Yoongi told him. He was confused so much right now. Did he do somethong wrong?

Maybe it was because he asked for a little kiss? He didn't want to be a burden to Yoongi, he didn't even realise he was crying.

"I-I'm sorry... I-I'm so-sorry hyung..." That startled Yoongi, he pushed Jimins' face from his shoulder so he could wipe away the tears on youngers face.

"Hey... What are you apologising for, Baby Bear?" Jimin was really weak when it comes to nicknames, he would always blush, just like he did right now.

"I-I don't know..."

"Then why are you crying?" Yoongi was staring intensly into youngers puffy eyes, which were staring right back at him.

"I'm a burden...." Yoongi shushed him up imidiately. He squished his cheeks' tightly, trying to make younger smile.

"Jimin I should be the one to apologise."

"Why hyung?" Now Jimin was the one to worry.

"Because, I was acting like a jerk all the time to you." Jimin being a softie he is, hugged his hyung closely, which surprised Yoongi, but he hugged younger back either way. Jimin was so warm, especially his hugs, his small arms wrapped around Yoongi.

"I'm okay hyung...." Yoongi's mind was running wild right now, because of Jimin, he was so innocent and sweet. This boy will be the end of him, really, his smile is so addicting, and his looks were the looks of an angel.

His plump pink lips, his red cheeks, everything was so appealing to elder he just coucln't keep his eyes off of Jimin.

"Jimin, even if you're only four years younger than me, I still can't help but to treat you like a baby." Jimin huffed and pouted his bottom lip out, hitting Yoongis' chest lightly.

"It's not my fault..."

"Then whose fault is it, Baby Bear?"

"Shut up." Yoongi chuckled and kissed younger's head. 

"Your hair is so soft, I could touch it all day..." Yoongi said particularly to no one, and Jimin pressed himself even closer to older's chest, letting Yoongi caress his hair. He closed his eyes enjoying the moment.

"Jimin, did you ever had your first kiss?" Jimin gave him a confused look, then shaking his head as a 'no'.

'Of course Yoongi, what were you thinking...'

"How does it feel?" Jimin suddenly asked.

"How does it feel what?"

"Being kissed." Older smiled, little suprised by the question.

"It feels really nice, especially if the person you really love is kissing you." A quiet 'oh' escaped Jimin's lips before saying.

"Can you kiss me?"

"What?

"Can you kiss me, hyung?" Jimin had puppy eyes which Yoongi couldn't resist.

"Are you sure?" He had to ask few more times just to make sure that youger wasn't going to regret it.

"Please..." A quiet voice said.

Yoongi cupped Jimin's face with his hands, slowly stroking the cheeks which were now red for comfort. He leaned in hesitantly, his eyes settled on Jimins' lips. His stomach was filled with butterflies, even tho it shouldn't.

Jimin was waiting, looking into Yoongis' eyes. Yoongi got closer, his breath hovering over Jimins' plump lips.

"I'm sorry I can't do it..." He wanted to tho, but it just felt wrong to him. If he will kiss Jimin, he wanted it to be in the perfect moment and in a perfect place, where younger would feel comfortable. He could see that the younger was sad, but kept it in.

"I-It's okay... I'm sorry for making you do that..."

"No Minnie, it's not that... I just want it to be in the right moment and place, okay?" With that Jimin's smile showed up on his beautiful face.

'Ding'

Yoongi's phone interupted their moment. He excused himself and grabbed his phone.

"What the hell?!?"

Unknown: Have an eye on your little lover, ps i want all the money back or else

'I'm sorry Jimin...'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

still lowkey confused about the whole 'Beyond the scene' thingy

i like it tho

BUT ANYWAYS YESTERDAY I WENT IN SCHOOL ON A DRAWING SKILLS TEST AND I PASSED LIKE HOLY SHIT OMG 

btw im so sorry for this shitty chapter im really tired but i had to upload

im rlly sorry

sorry 

btw thank you all for reading<33