THE END

Hey readers! :)

I know what you're thinking...

Where have you been?

Why haven't you updated?

What do you mean "the end"?

Well, I've been ridiculously busy with school, and the spark I used to have for this story has been completely drained out of me. Believe me, I've tried several times to sit down and continue it, but it feels almost as if there's a concrete wall separating my ideas from the story, it's horrible.

What I mean by "the end", is well, the end. I'm discontinuing this story as of now.

However, we've come a long way with Niall and Britney, so it definitely isn't the end end. As soon as I find the time, I will be creating a sequel to this story, or continuing it here. If you didn't already notice, I left you guys with kind of a really big cliffhanger.

And trust me, I know the pain of having to deal with a cliffhanger that was never continued, and I would NOT put you through that.

Make sure to go back to the last few chapters and refresh your memory a little bit as to what's going on. It is completely my fault for my absence, and I promise I'll make it up to you as soon as I get the chance. I adore this story and all of my readers!

I really hope you understand, and I'll see you when the time comes. :)