Chapter 2- Cana Knows, And So Do They

Chapter 2 comin' at ya'! In this chapter you will meet five more characters. That is them in the pic above. Abigail Monstra (top left, She has brown eyes), Alyssa Garcia (bottom left), Melanie Perry (Middle, her hair is less poofy, it's more flat), Lacy Sabor (top right), and Kaylin Mariana (bottom right). Now then, onward to Narnia!!😃

Nightcore_FairyTail

Me and Jason were sitting at the tables by the cafeteria talking about what happened in Gym Class when Cana ran up to us. She started rambling about the damage in the gym and that PJ was in the hospital and a bunch of other stuff I wasn't listening to.
“So, I'm guessing you told her…” Jason said with a sly smile on his face. “No,” I replied.
“But I'm guessing I should tell her now.” “Tell me what?” Cana asked in shock. “That you have superpowers? ‘Cuz If that's the case I already know.”

Jason and I stood there like a deer and headlights. Then I immediately assumed
Jason told her but he looked just as surprised as I was. I still managed to utter the words, “B-But how?” “You and Jason are muttering about it all the time,” Cana explained knowingly. “Just because I don't say anything or I'm on my phone, doesn't mean i'm not paying attention to the conversation.” We froze again. Neither of us knowing what to say.

“So can I see them?” Cana asked as if she didn't just tell me my second deepest, darkest secret. Then, a shrill voice cut through the air. “See what!?” It was Abigail Monstra. A really mean, drama starting girl. But my nickname for her is Monstra-sity because of her last name. But never to her face. There are two other girls that back her up. Melanie Perry and Laura sabor. Melanie used to be my best friend but Monstra-sity said some things and now were not.

"None of your business!” Cana yelled back. Then, Alyssa Garcia, my other friend
came up behind me, (scared the living daylights out of me), and asked if everything was alright. I said yes but it wasn't the truth. Ever since this drama thing started, I've been gloomy and annoyed all the time. And having superpowers makes you constantly feel cautious of everything because the slightest little thing could set them off uncontrollably.

“Oh, but it kinda is. My dad is the Vice Principal of the school so he could tell the Principal to expell all of you if I wanted to.” Abigail continued. Then, Kaylin stepped into the conversation. “Yes , but we all know you don't have the guts to do it so back off.” Then Abigail and her posse walked off like she had just smelled something awful. (probably her
perfume :) )

“Now that Monstra-sity has been taken care of… can I please, please, please see them!?” Cana begged. “Not here,” I replied. “I feel like we're being watched.” Then that’s
when I realized that all my other friends were listening and that they had no idea what was going on. “See...what?” Kaylin asked, completely confused. Then Jason chimed in. “Gasp! Have you been hiding secrets from all of us. Uh! I feel so betrayed!!” I shook my head in disbelief because I knew he was faking. I swear, I want to slap him sometimes.

“Meet me at the abandon house after school” I said. “Oooh, no can do…” Alyssa said with the fakest sympathy ever. “ We're going to Starbuuuuuucks!” She sang the last word. “Fine!” I replied. “Then after Starbucks."“Okay!” They all said in unison. The bell rang and I walked back to class. I swear I have the whitest friends ever. But you gotta love ‘em! (Not trying to offend anyone so don't get triggered)