Chapter 3- Love at Starbucks (Part 2)

The picture above is Kasey (right), Unicorn Frappé (top left), Strawberry Frappé or is it Shake? (Middle left), and once again the anime Starbucks (bottom left), and you can imagine Brady Grayson with blond hair, blue eyes but the rest is up too you. And also here is a preview of the last chapter part just in case you don't remember. You're welcome.

Nightcore_FairyTail

Preveiw: After that, she just started rambling about stuff she did when she was my age and blah, blah, blah. "No, it's where my friends wanted to meet and if you don't mind, I'm in a hurry." I said and got ready to press the, "End Call," button. I was annoyed but I happened to look over and see a brown, leather object and decided it would be best not to. ("Brown, leather object" am I right or am I right?😉). "Why?" She asked and the conversation would just not end from there.

Laura: Because my friends need me.
Mom: Why?
Laura: Because I need them...!
Mom: Why?
Laura: Because... I just do!!
Mom: Dont forget to call me on your way back!! Love you.
Laura: Okaybyeloveyoutoo!! (hangs up)

Now onto the story.

I swear my mom is way to overprotective. As I arrived at Starbucks, I saw my squad sitting outside and I didn't feel like walking all the way inside and around out to the back so I jumped over the wall. "No, Don't ..." and a mixture of other words we're shouted at me as soon as I hit the ground. "What?" I asked confused. That's when they immediately looked at there phones. Then, I heard a bunch of buzzing from my phone. "Why are you guys texting me when I'm standing right here?" I asked. "SHHHH!!!!!!!!!!" Was what I got from everyone in reply. Finally, I gave in and checked my phone. But before I looked down I noticed Kasey, (another friend with short, black hair, glasses, and a weird but good sense of humor), was there. She goes to our rival school, Eagle Prep. She even has to where uniforms. Disgusting...

Convo

Alyssa: Don't do that again.
Cana: That's not what a girl does.

Well, srry! Why can't I hop the wall like I normally do?! And since when do you care about being a little lady?

Flora: bc...

Bc what!?!

All: Because ur crush is here!!!!!!

O.0

Kaylin: Exactly!
Nikki: We also knew you we're gonna wear jeans and a weird shirt so we brought a back-up outfit.

What's wrong with my shirt...?

Kasey: Well, it says Fairies are real, my Unicorn told me on the front. And on the back it says I traded my Unicorn for a Pegasus.

So?

All: UR NOT WEARING IT!!!

What do I even have to wear a different shirt for?

Flora: So you can talk to him.
Alyssa: Duh!

X( No!!! 😲😖

Cana: Just meet us in the restroom. Byeeeeee!

NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!!! The point of a crush is that he is not supposed to know!!! YOU GUYS ARE MISSING THAT POINT!!!!😐

Kaylin: Ur just upset bc u have no choice...😅

What do u mean, "I have no choice?"