Chapter 5- My Powers And A Dirt Yard

Laura’s P.O.V
“I can't believe she was spying on us like that. I mean, who does that!?” Alyssa whisper shouted. “Obviously her.” I replied. I looked at my phone. It was almost 7:30 and Kasey’s mom
would be here soon. I decided it was now or never. I dragged all my friends to the dirt yard down the street and told them to stand about 30 feet away. Safety reasons, you know? I did all my powers in a row and by the time I was done I was out of breath (the sonic scream really takes it out of you). They ran over and started barricading me in compliments and a bunch of, “That was so cool!” and, “Wow!” That’s when we started walking again and Kasey’s mom showed up right on time. “Everybody shut up!” I said. “Nobody can know about this or else I might get taken away or something…” “What do you mean, ‘Get taken away?’" Cana asked. I whispered, “By scientists or the government or somebody. They might cut me open and experiment on me or something.” That’s when they all gave me that look when they know I’m telling a lie and in unison said, “Really?!” “It’s the truth!” I whisper shouted.

We all piled into the car and had a rather weird trip to Kasey’s house. First we had a long talk about crushes and powers and other stuff. And when her mother stopped at the store, we
asked for candy, Takis, ice cream, and Root Beer. And while she was getting all of that stuff, a song was on and everytime the beat dropped, we acted cringey and started dabbing. It was the weirdest car trip ever. When we arrived in the driveway, everybody went, “WHOA!!!!!!” Except me, of course. (I’ve been to Kasey’s house thousands of times. But the rest of the girls haven't. Her house is pretty big and her family does have a little bit of money on them but she won't admit that. At least that’s what her mother said. So of course when they all saw it, they thought she had a mansion.) After they said, “WHOA!!!!!!” We both did a giant eye roll and walked inside. “Kasey,” Alyssa began. “Are you rich?” “No!” She replied, annoyed. The sleepover was fun though. And nobody got all weird around me because of what I told them. I guess my friends can be trusted.

Sorry for the short chapter but I kinda sorta have massive writers block so yeah

Sorry for the short chapter but I kinda sorta have massive writers block so yeah. Funny story, that dabbing when the best drops scenario is true. We were sitting in my friend's truck while her mom was getting stuff and basically, I'm surprised nobody called the police since the car was shaking so much...😁😂😁 Oh yeah, in the picture above in the media is random animes dabbing and the song we were dabbing to plus vine and above is Kasey's house.