Ch 1

11:00 AM
The sun shined brightly through Haru's window waking up a sleepy but horny as fuck Makoto.

"Haru wake up." He said softly.

Gently Makoto shook Haru but that didn't do anything. Instead he removed the blanket that was covering half naked Haru nanase, Makoto hovered above him as he slowly pulled down his boxers revealing Haru's dick. Leaning down Makoto began to lick his shaft and then the head. Makoto paused when he saw Haru's dick get bigger, this time he picked up the pace a little bit and began sucking on his dick.

"Ah, ah haaa~!" The sexy sound of moaning came out of Haru's mouth waking him up.

"Good morning Haru did you sleep well?" asked Makoto who had stopped sucking Haru's dick.

"Makoto it's too early for this, stop." Haru groaned.

"Please Haru I'm really horny!" Makoto said showing him his hard dick.

At the sight of just looking at his dick it made Haru really hard so he turned over waiting for Makoto.

Finally when they were done they laid in Haru's bed exhausted.

"I thought we agreed not to have sex before practice." Haru said looking at him.

"We never agreed on that Haru. I'm sorry I wanted to put my dick inside you again Haru." Makoto responded while moving closer to him.

"Was last nights sex not enough for you?" Haru asked him.

Makoto had a guilty look on his face and said,"No...I'm sorry Haru."

Haru closed his eyes and sighed then he said,"It's ok I liked it."

Makoto looked relieved then he smiled at Haru.

"Say...uh Haru do you know what time it is?" Makoto asked him.

Haru looked over at his alarm clock and the clock read: 11:54 AM

"It's 11:54 AM Makoto." Haru said looking at him.

"Oh shit we're gonna be late for practice if we don't hurry!" Makoto told him before jumping out of bed in a hurry.

Haru slowly got out of bed and went straight to the bathroom for a bath while Makoto yelled from his room saying,"Haru we don't have time for a bath we need to hurry!"

He didn't listen and waited for Makoto to walk in bitching about how they needed to hurry and get to practice.

"Makoto just get in it'll be okay." Haru told him.

"Fine but we need to hurry!" Makoto said while getting in.

Later they made it to practice a little late and when they got there they apologized for being late and quickly got started with practice.

"Ok you guys I think it's time we took a break." Gou said getting their attention.

"Yea I think Gou's right we practiced hard today." Nagisa said while drying his hair.

"Nagisa is absolutely right I can barely feel my arms." Said Rei who was adjusting his glasses.

"Let's not over do it guys, maybe it's time to go home." Makoto told them with his sweet smile.

Haru jumped back into the pool after drying off his hair. The others shook their heads and smiled knowing that they knew Haru would jump back in.

"Let's go home Rei-chan!" Nagisa spoke with his pure and innocent tone of voice.

Makoto sat by the edge of the pool smiling and asked,"Were you waiting for them to leave?"

"Yea...maybe." Haru responded looking away after he stopped swimming.

"Well we're alone now so what're you waiting for?" Makoto answered back.

Haru looked in between Makoto's legs and saw Makoto's erect member.  He pulled down his swimsuit and went to town on his dick.