Ch 4

Morning sex was the best sex for the boys to start their day. They went from being horny fucks to almost being late because they were fucking.

"Hey Haru can we fuck before swim practice?" Makoto asked whispering in his ear.

"No we should wait until we get to your house." Haru whispered back.

Makoto blushed and whispered,"H-Haru we can't have sex at my house!"

"Oh yea the little rug-rats will get in the way." Haru responded whispering back.

"Sorry Haru can we use your place a little longer?" Makoto asked.

"I don't care since I'm living by myself until my parents come back." Haru responded.

During class they would secretly kiss behind their notebooks and after class they would kiss again.  At lunch they met up with the others as usual and listened to Gou talk about their schedule.

"Makoto let's have sex before swim practice." Haru whispered.

"Wh-What?! I thought you said we should wait?" Makoto asked.

"I can't swim when I'm hard." Haru responded.

"So does that mean you want too? I know which classroom we can use." Makoto told him.

"Guys are you even listening?" Gou asked them.

"Uh...y-yea we're listening." Makoto responded.

Rei sighed and said,"As captain you should be paying attention, I'm disappointed.

"Whoa are you in a bad mood today Rei-chan?" Nagisa asked before stuffing his mouth with food.

"I apologize if I came off a bit rude," Rei sighed and adjusted his glasses before continuing. "I stayed up late studying."

Nagisa looked away probably smiling evilly to himself then looked back at them and said,"Rei-chan come with me there's something I wanna show you!"

"Lunch is almost over so maybe we should go back before class starts." Rei responded as he got up to follow Nagisa.

"See you guys later!" Gou said leaving before them.

Haru and Makoto walked slowly waiting for the others to leave. When they left Makoto turned around and started kissing Haru who looked like he was dying to be kissed.

"Don't get too excited Makoto, we'll have sex later I promise." Haru told him.
"I'm sorry Haru I don't want to wait!" Makoto said getting embarrassed.

Haru bent down kissing Makoto's crotch and calling him a horn dog for being so damn horny. When the bell rang they went to class to focus but they couldn't help but secretly kiss and touch each other when nobody was looking.

"H-Haru I really want your dick in my ass right now." Makoto whispered to him.

"I also want your dick in my ass Makoto." Haru responded whispering back.

Haru snuck under Makoto's desk to kiss his crotch making him blush and cover his mouth so he wouldn't make a sound.

"H-Haru?! what are you doing we can't do this right now we're in the middle of class!" Makoto whispered panicking.

"If you stay quiet and let me tease you a bit we won't get caught." Haru responded.

Haru continued to tease Makoto during class. He liked it so much that he was moving a lot in his seat which caught their teachers attention. Haru quickly went back to his seat before the teacher saw.

"Mister Tachibana are you alright?" Miss Amakata asked.

"Y-Yes! I'm sorry for interrupting please continue." Makoto said looking at her.

When she continued with the lesson Haru looked upset when Makoto looked at him. After class they stayed behind and waited for everyone to leave so nobody was in the hallway outside their class.

Haru closed the door and said,"It was your fault Makoto."

"Yes I know," he walked over to a desk leaning against it and said,"You can punish me with your dick."

"I'll gladly do so." Haru responded.

Haru unzipped his pants and pulled out his dick after taking off Makoto's pants and unbuttoning his shirt before putting his dick inside him.

"Oh yes Haru!" Makoto moaned.

"Yea...you like that don't you Makoto." Haru said thrusting deeper into him.

"Fuck me harder Haru! Your hitting the right spot!" Moaned Makoto.

It was almost time for them to go to practice before they were late. Rei was sent to go look for them and outside the classroom Rei came across the room he heard Makoto's voice in.

"My goodness what is going on in there?" Rei asked himself.

Rei slid the door open a crack looking through it and saw Makoto and Haru fucking.

"D-Deeper Haru! H-Haru!" Makoto moaned.

"M-Ma...koto your squeezing me so tight I'm gonna cum!" Haru moaned back.

Meanwhile outside Rei caught himself rubbing his dick to the sight and sound of Makoto and Haru fucking. Rei was getting so hard that he pulled out his dick and began moving his hand up and down quietly moaning to himself.

"Ha...ru! Haru I'm gonna cum!" Makoto moaned.

Haru thrusted faster and faster until he came inside Makoto. His dick was still letting out his love juice inside Makoto while Makoto and Haru were covered in his love juice. Outside Rei also came, after that he left in a hurry to go change for practice. Makoto and Haru also hurried to practice, when they got there Haru quickly jumped in the pool.

"Where were you guys?" Gou asked Makoto.

"We had to help miss Amakata with something." Makoto responded.

"Oh, alright well let's practice hard." Gou said.