Ch 5

Haru and Makoto went straight to the locker room to get changed for practice before the others got there but while changing Haru was hard from the sight of Makoto's ass.

"Makoto I'm gonna put my dick inside you." Haru told him.

"Wh-What?! We can't do it here Haru." Makoto said before pulling down his swimsuit but Haru stopped him.

"This is all because you showed me that sexy delicious ass of yours." Haru responded.

"Damn it Haru!" Makoto said to himself.

Haru smiled to himself and said,"Your so dirty Makoto."

"We both know you like it though, Haru." Makoto said looking at him.

"Yea your right," Haru stood up with his dick against Makoto's ass. "I'm gonna fill that asshole of yours with my love." He said.

"Oh Haru your dick feels so good inside me! Shoot a big load in me!" Makoto told him.

"D-Don't stop Haru!" Makoto moaned.

"I-I'm sorry Haru I can't help it!" Makoto told him while he moved his hips.

"We should stop before they get here Makoto." Haru told him.

"No." Said Makoto.

"One more round won't hurt...I'll give you all of it!" Haru told him.

After round two they couldn't do it anymore

After round two they couldn't do it anymore. Haru slowly pulled out watching his cum spill out of Makoto's asshole, Makoto turned around facing him.

"It over flowed but it was good Haru." Makoto told him.

"Yea," Haru stood up to take his swim trunks off, "It was good." He said.

Makoto took his off too and said," I guess the others aren't coming."

"Who cares as long as we got to have sex right?" Haru asked while changing.

"Yea your right." Makoto responded.

Later the boys were on their way home talking about the competition that was coming up.

"Are we having dinner at my place or yours?" Makoto asked.

"Mine." Haru replied.

"Ok sounds good." Said Makoto.

For dinner they had some rice with chicken and mackerel. After they finished eating Makoto got a phone call from Nagisa.

"Hello? Nagisa what's up?" Makoto asked.

"Mako-chan where were you and Haru after school?" Asked Nagisa.

"We were in the library studying because we heard there wasn't practice today." Makoto responded with a lie.

In the background Makoto heard the sound of smacking and other movement.

"H-Hey what's going on Nagisa are you ok?" Makoto asked him.

"Huh? Yea I'm fine Mako-chan...uh I gotta go bye!" Nagisa said ending the call quickly.

Meanwhile Haru was putting their dishes in the sink before going to the bathroom to take a bath.

"Haru your gonna take a bath now?" Makoto asked.

"Yea come join me." Haru responded.

They were both in the tub together when Makoto had a pervy look on his face.

"You have such a cute face Haru." Makoto told him.

"D-Don't say such a thing...it turns me on when you say things like that." Haru said getting embarrassed.

"Really? That's good to know Haru, can I sit behind you like this?" Makoto asked him.

He sat behind Haru slowly moving his hand up and down Haru's dick already making it hard.

Makoto leaned closer to Haru's ear and whispered,"I'm gonna make you feel good tonight."

He made Haru lay down in the tub while he put his dick inside him and began thrusting. They had sex again like they do every night and they kept going until they couldn't cum anymore.