Ch 2

7:20 AM
The morning before going to school the boys were sleeping soundly when Haru woke up before Makoto.  Haru took his time in the bath in his swim trunks like always before getting out to make breakfast. In the kitchen Haru was cooking when Makoto came in and pulled down his swim trunks gently stroking Haru's dick.

"M-Makoto..I'm cooking."Haru said trying to resist.

"You won't be cooking right now if we move over to the counter." Makoto told him while they moved to the side.

"M-Makoto...your hand feels really good." Haru moaned.

"Look who's getting horny now." Makoto said before stopping to pull down his pants revealing his hard cock.

"Put it in Makoto I want it." Haru begged.

"Your so wet Haru, do you really like my dick that much?" Makoto asked him.

"Y-Yes!" Haru moaned.

"I have a big load coming out." Makoto spoke panting in his ear.

He finally let it all out into Haru's tight asshole. Haru cleaned himself up and ate his breakfast, before finishing he said "I'm always on the bottom, I'll be top tonight Makoto."

"Sounds good to me, I can't wait!" Makoto responded with excitement in his voice.

The boys headed off to school together like always.  At school they didn't really get to see Nagisa and the others because they were in different classes but when they had lunch they ate on the rooftop with Gou to discuss their practice schedule and the competition.

"Haru-chan, Mako-chan do you guys have any plans after school?" Nagisa asked them.

"No, not really. Why?" Makoto answered.

"Rin-chan invited us to mess around at the samezuka pool!" Nagisa told him.

"Nagisa what nonsense are you talking about? When did you hear him say mess around, certainly you weren't thinking of something else now were you?" Rei asked looking worried.

His face turned red and Nagisa laughed awkwardly as he covered his crotch with his sweater to hide his boner.

Rei sighed and said,"What Nagisa meant was we got invited for a friendly relay and not whatever dirty little Nagisa was thinking."

Makoto and Haru looked at each other with their looks saying; man Nagisa really isn't all that innocent like we thought he was. Haru looked at Rei and said,"Let's do it."

Makoto looked at Hau thinking; He's gonna cheat on me for a little bit with water!

"I know what your thinking Makoto, stop it." Haru said without looking at him.

"I-I wasn't thinking of anything just now." Makoto responded.

Later the group of boys made it to Samezuka academy where they met up with Rin at the indoor pool.

"Hey guys, glad you could make it." Rin greeted them.

"Good to see you again Rin, it's been awhile since the last competition." Makoto responded.

"Yea it has, so did Nagisa tell you guys?" Rin asked.

"Yea we weren't sure about it but we're glad we came!" Makoto answered.

Haru like always started taking off his clothes while Makoto tried to stop him but it was pointless as always.

"H-Haru! again you were wearing your swimsuit?!" Makoto asked.

"Well would you look at that, he's pretty fired up." Rin responded.

"Let's go Rei-chan!" Nagisa told him while dragging him along.

They had their friendly relay race as many times as they could until they were all tired and gave up. After the relay they took a break to talk about the competition and how everyone's doing then they went to the locker room to change and leave for the day.

In the locker room Haru was taking a quick shower before changing out of his wet swim trunks when Makoto managed to sneak in and rub his dick against Haru's ass.

"You can wait a little longer horny fuck." Haru said without turning around to look at Makoto.

"Jeez I want to hurry up and leave already Haru! you haven't put your dick inside me in a long time!" Makoto responded.

"M-Makoto...d-don't say such things here." Haru answered back getting embarrassed.

"Oh? Did I make you hard Haru?" Makoto asked.

"A-A little..." Haru said.

"Save it for after we get back to your house." Makoto spoke softly in Haru's ear.

After they were done packing up they said bye to Rin before they left. On their way home they walked with Nagisa and Rei for awhile talking about the relay before they separated and then it was just Haru and Makoto.

The two of them walked into Haru's house going straight to his room where Makoto dropped everything and attacked Haru like the horn dog he is.

"Haru I can't wait any longer!" Makoto told him.

"Prepare yourself Makoto, I'm going to fuck you up." Haru told him.

"H-Haru...I love it when you talk dirty!" Makoto answered back pulling down his pants before preparing his asshole.

Haru thrusted into Makoto so deep that he couldn't speak a sentence. He knew that Makoto liked it so to top it off he would end it with a big bang letting it all out into his small asshole.

"H-Haru! that's a lot...there's so much flowing inside me!" Makoto said with a face red with embarrassment.

"I've been holding back so I could feed that hole of yours." Haru responded.

"My turn, I have to make it ten times better than how you did it to me." Makoto answered flipping him over.

"Mess me up Makoto!" Haru moaned.