Ch 9

It was finally the third and last day Makoto and Haru didn't have sex. Today would be a challenge for them, it was during lunch when they were talking about swim practice that all the boys tried to sneak off.

"Nobody is leaving until lunch is over!" Gou said angrily.

"We're sorry." Said Makoto.

"Jeez what's with all of you trying to leave? Do you guys not want to talk about our schedule for practice?" Gou asked.

They all looked at each other feeling bad that they made Gou angry that each of them one by one apologized.

"From now on Guys nobody will leave until we are done talking about swim practice." Makoto said.

"Thank you Makoto." Said Gou.

"But Makoto you and Haru are the ones who leave the most while the three of us are left here." Said Nagisa.

"We just have things to talk about in private that we can't share." Makoto responded.

Rei adjusted his glasses and said,"I know that things aren't the things your talking about."

Makoto pulled out his glasses to imitate Rei then he said,"You aren't the only one who knows things."

"Guys what is going on?" Gou asked looking clueless.

"Never mind that Gou, we should focus on our practice." Said Haru.

"Hey guys how about we hangout after school?" Asked Nagisa.

"Yea that sounds nice we should totally do that!" Gou responded back cheerfully.

"Great let's hangout at Haru's!" Said Nagisa.

The bell rang for their next class so everyone was heading back inside for class. In class Haru was walking to his seat when he dropped his pencil, he bent down to pick it up and behind him was Makoto who was watching him and had to get a feel of his ass.

"M-Makoto! don't do that what if someone saw that?" Said Haru as he turned around quickly.

Makoto smiled and said "it's your fault for showing me your ass."

"I-I wasn't trying too! but...that felt good." Haru said blushing about it.

During class while nobody was looking Makoto tried to feel Haru who was already touching himself. Makoto crawled under Haru's desk to get closer.

"Can I help you with that?" Makoto whispered.

Makoto unzipped Haru's pants to get a better feel of Haru's dick before sucking on it. He sucked and sucked but Haru wouldn't cum so he looked up at Haru who was blushing like crazy.

"Why won't you cum?" Asked Makoto.

"W-What if it's a lot and I make a mess?" Haru asked him.

Makoto pulled out a napkin and held it in his hand then he said,"Don't worry I'll clean it up."

He trusted Makoto to let him keep sucking until he came. A lot came out but Makoto made sure to get it on the napkin to clean it up just like he said he would.

"Makoto...we have to." Said Haru who was still blushing.

"Have to what?" Asked Makoto.

"We have to have sex." Haru whispered.

"Then let's hurry back to your house once the bell rings." Said Makoto.

Later after school they hurried back to Haru's right after the bell rang without telling the others they would meet up with them at his place.