Ch 10

The next morning Haru woke up with a vibrator in his ass. He was already blushing and panting from feeling good with just the vibrator in his ass, Makoto walked in with a smile on his face happy to see him awake.

"Good morning Haru." Said Makoto while he walked up to Haru's bed.

"How long was this inside me?" Haru asked Makoto who was hovering above him.

"Not long," Makoto smiled while pulling down his underwear. "I turned it on before leaving the room." He said.

Haru moaned when he felt Makoto push it inside him deeper.

"Open up Haru! You must be thirsty, I have some milk for you." Said Makoto while stroking his dick before putting it in Haru's warm mouth.

Haru sucked and licked before Makoto started thrusting his hips and shooting his load down Haru's throat.

"Did you enjoy your morning milk Haru?" Makoto asked after pulling away.

"Yea, I want more in my ass." Said Haru while pulling the vibrator out.

Makoto entered Haru after he took out the vibrator and began thrusting making Haru moan loudly.

"Ah, yes~! Give it to me Makoto! give it to me harder!" Haru moaned while being penetrated harder and faster by Makoto.

"I'll give it to you so hard!" Said Makoto.

"Fill my ass with your load!" Haru said while holding on to his pillow.

"It's hot! So hot inside of Haru!" Makoto said as he kept thrusting deeper.

"Deeper! go deeper! I'm about to cum!" Said Haru while he was stroking and rubbing his dick.

"Together Haru!" Makoto told him.

They came at the same time. After that they showered and had breakfast then they got ready for the day, Haru and Makoto sat in the living room thinking about what they should do.

"Haru let's just spend time together." Said Makoto as he looked at him.

"You mean go on a date?" Haru asked him.

Makoto nodded his head and said,"I want to spend the whole day alone with Haru!"

"Yea," Haru blushed as he smiled at him agreeing with his plans,"I would love that." He said.

The first thing they did was go outside to the park to enjoy the beautiful weather and talk about memories they had together.

"I want to be with Haru forever!" Said Makoto while laying down and looking up at the sky.

"I want to be with you forever too Makoto." Haru said as he looked at him.

"I love swimming with Haru and I love Haru!" Makoto told him.

Haru smiled to himself as he looked up at the sky too saying,"I remember when we had a talk like this."

"