Ch 11

The next morning was a beautiful Saturday morning spent with the two boys sleeping butt naked next to each other in Makoto's bed. The house was quiet assuming his parents and siblings went out for awhile, downstairs butt naked Makoto made breakfast for him and Haru who came downstairs also butt naked.

"Haru glad your awake, eat up before I give you your morning milk." Said Makoto who brought his food over to the table.

"I'm guessing we have the house to ourselves for awhile." Haru responded before eating.

"Yea they went out for awhile so who knows when they'll be back." Said Makoto.

"I want milk. I also want Hard sex again." Haru said looking at Makoto dead serious.

Makoto smiled and asked him,"down here or in my room?"

"Your room, your bed is comfy." Haru told him.

Back in his room they were already on his bed having sex again and this time Haru was allowed to moan as loud as he wanted too.

"P-Push it Makoto!" Haru moaned.

"I'm pushing it in real good, can you feel it?" Makoto asked him.

"I'm gonna cum!" Said Makoto.

"What?! Already?!" Haru asked him.

"Y-Yea.. but I wanna cum together with Haru!" Makoto told him.

After they both came it was Haru's turn to fuck him.

"Oh Haru...your dick feels amazing! I wanna have sex all day!" Said Makoto.

"I don't think that's possible." Haru responded as he held Makoto's legs up while thrusting.

"Oh yes~!....ah, fuck me harder Haru!" Makoto moaned.

"You should have some milk first!" Said Haru after pulling out and putting his dick inside Makoto's mouth.

He filled his mouth with his milk and pulled out to watch Makoto swallow it.

"Was it good?" Haru asked him.

"More! but I want it in my ass." Makoto told him.

He layed on his stomach with his ass up waiting for Haru to stick it in and he did.

"Harder! Deeper~! Daddy Haru!" Makoto moaned.

They were both moaning loudly filling the empty house with their moans.